Photo

@ Commands

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 poneywanker

poneywanker

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Neutral

Posted 28 August 2009 - 02:35 AM

Hi can anyone help me by listing all the @commands that i can use. It would be helpful to distinguish them between free @commands and donate @commands.

Thanks. :scallop:

#2 Dante Rebellion

Dante Rebellion

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 912 posts
Poor

Posted 28 August 2009 - 02:49 AM

Hi can anyone help me by listing all the @commands that i can use. It would be helpful to distinguish them between free @commands and donate @commands.

Thanks. :scallop:

go in game and type @commands, it will list all commands that you can use.
Let's all think back, on what brought us here, this is my grasp on what is real, don't tell me how I feel.
Posted Image

#3 Dubbeh

Dubbeh

Jaded

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
Neutral

Posted 28 August 2009 - 02:52 AM

And as for Donor Commands, there are already a few topics roaming about th forums on that subject.

Edit: Found this topic~

Some that you can only use if you donated a certain ammount of money :

@jump - Works like a fly wing, that is, warps you into a random spot in the map you're currently in. You can also type the coordinates of the place you want to go, and you'll appear there (For example, @jump 100 100, and you'll be in the coordinates 100 100).

@petrename - Lets you name your pet again.

@pettalk - Makes your pet talk. For example, your pet is called Test Pet. You do @pettalk Hi! and it'll appear "Test Pet : Hi!"

@autotrade - Your character will remain vending, but you'll be disconnected. Character will remain vending until all items are sold out or you log in into that account again.

------------------------------------

Full command list, with the effects. Credits to Bake Mono :

@return -- Returns your character to your saved spawn point. Similar to Dieing and respawning, but with out the dieing.
@storage --- Opens your storage. The same as using the npc, but without being a certain level or paying zeny
@gstorage --- Opens your guild's storage. Similar to using the npc in guild castles. (Warning: Players may steal items from it)
@die --- Automatically Kills your player on the spot.
@go --- Allows your character to warp to most towns without the use of a warpra. Type @go to see the list of towns
@go 0 (warps character to prontera) --- @go prontera (warps character to prontera)
@time --- Displays the current date and time on the server, known as server time. Server time is GMT -5
@date --- See @time. It does the same thing.
@serverdate --- See @time. It does the same thing.
@servertime --- See @time. It does the same thing.
@jailtime --- Displays how long until you are released from jail. Jail is where GM's send you if you do something against the rules
@storeall --- Opens storage and automatically stores all items you have equipped and in your inventory (Not cart). It then closes storage.
@uptime --- Displays how long the server has been up (from the last time it went down)
@autoloot --- Automatically picks up items dropped from monsters with the indicated percentage (%) or less.
@autoloot 100 (Picks up items dropped at .01%-100%) --- @autoloot 1 (Picks up items dropped at .01%-1%)
@alootid --- Automatically picks up a certain item that you specify (along with the autoloot percentage (%))
@alootid jellopy --- @alootid 909
@mobinfo --- Displays the information on a given monster (IRO Name, KRO Name, Monster ID#, Level, Hp, Sp, Base Exp, Job Exp, Stats, Attack, Range, Size, Race, Elements, Drops)
@mobinfo Poring
@monsterinfo --- See @mobinfo. Does the exact same thing.
@mi --- A shorter command for @mobinfo. Does the exact same thing.
@rates --- Displays the current Base and Job rates on the server. Normal being (Base: 5.0x Job: 5.0x)
@iteminfo --- Displays the information on a given item (Name, Item ID#, Type, Extra Effect, NPC Buy Price, NPC Sell Price, Weight)
@iteminfo Jellopy -- @iteminfo 909
@ii --- A shorter command for @iteminfo. Does the exact same thing.
@whodrops --- Displays what monsters drop the given item. Displays only the top 5 monsters (Sorted from Highest to Lowest % of drop)
@whodrops Jellopy --- @whodrops 909
@me --- See Example
@me sits (displays in chat --- ** : CharacterName sits : **) --- @me stalks pray (displays in chat --- ** : CharacterName stalks pray : **)
@showexp --- Displays how much experience and % you gain from killing a monster
@changegm --- Changes Guild Leadership to the character specified in the guild (Only a Guild Leader can use this. The new Guild Leader must be online and in the same guild).
@changegm CharacterName
@changeleader --- Changes Party Leadership to the character specified in the party (Only a party leader can use this. Character must be online)
@changeleader CharacterName
@invite --- Invites a selected character to a duel (Character using this must be in the duel already, and other character must not be in any duel.)
@invite Charactername
@duel --- Sends an invitation to the selected character for a duel. (Both character must not be in a duel)
@duel Charactername
@leave --- Character leaves the duel
@accept --- Character accepts a duel invite (Must wait 1 minute between duels)
@reject --- Character rejects (says no) to a duel invite
@away --- Displays an away message when someone PM's you. You will see their message, but it's like an automated response PM
@away I'm afk for now. I will pm you when I get back.
@aw --- A shorter command for @away. Does the exact same thing.
@commands --- Displays the full list of commands available to the user (only names, not descriptions).
@noask --- Automatically Denies all trade requests
@hominfo --- Displays information about your homunculus (Health, Level, Loyalty etc)
@homstats --- Displays stats (str, vit, dex etc) of your homunculus.
@auction --- Opens the auction menu automatically, instead of using the npc to do it.
@mail --- Opens up the mail menu. Characters can send mail to other character (can include a message, zeny, and one (1) item)
@noks --- Stops other players from attacking monsters you have hit for a small amount of time. To prevent Kill Stealing (Does not work on mini bosses or MVP)
@shopsearch --- Displays which vendor characters are currently vending the specified item and tells the price
@shopsearch Jellopy --- @shopsearch 909
@ss --- A shorter command for @shopsearch. Does the exact same thing.
@whosell --- See @shopsearch. Does the exact same thing.
@whosells --- See @shopsearch. Does the exact same thing.
@allychat --- Turns allychat on/off. (default is on. Views chat sent from allies of your guild. To use type "~chat message" <-- Without the quotes)

For The Robot - Clown

#4 HooligaN

HooligaN

IRL always > Ragnarok...

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts
Neutral

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:32 AM

Damn! Lot of commands @_@

;<

#5 DragonFaust

DragonFaust

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts
Neutral

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:50 AM

Ah cool, I had never really known what @alootid was.

MD

DragonFaust-----255/120 Paladin

#6 Joma

Joma

Advanced Member

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
Neutral

Posted 05 September 2009 - 06:22 PM

how much do you have to donate to use the @autotrade?

#7 mikezzz

mikezzz

Advanced Member

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts
Neutral

Posted 05 September 2009 - 06:32 PM

how much do you have to donate to use the @autotrade?

like 750 euro i think.

#8 giGixxii

giGixxii

Advanced Member

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
Neutral

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:41 AM

for the @jump? is there any minimum donate for that too.. because i thought those who use paypal can use that..:)

thanks!

live. LAUGH. love

Posted Image

#9 giGixxii

giGixxii

Advanced Member

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
Neutral

Posted 06 September 2009 - 04:48 AM

like 750 euro i think.