This is a read only copy of the forum. No changes will be saved. Head over to the new community if you want to post.

Poll to Nerf Bard/Gypsy Hat -> Suggestion

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Poll: Nerf Touhou Bard Hat and (possibly) Gypsy Hat (8 member(s) have cast votes)

Nerf or Not to Nerf

1. Just nerf Bard Hat (1 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

2. Just nerf Gypsy Hat (1 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

3. Nerf Both (4 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

4. Dont Nerf Any (2 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Lethalconcept

Lethalconcept

Crazy Apple

• PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
Excellent
  • Server:Loki
  • Character

Posted 27 July 2016 - 12:19 PM

Why i made this is because Luxuri has answered that he has no intentions of changing these hats.

Anyone should be able to see the implications of a spammable, infinitely useable aoe disable skill, the other being a spammable infinitely useable full (and by full i mean 100%) damage reduction skill.

Introducing http://wiki.rebirthr...wiki/Lyrica_Hat and http://wiki.rebirthr...ght_Sparrow_Hat

Lyrica hat more so than Night Sparrow, because its aoe, with a 9 cell radius

Imagine this.

Lokis on portal, a bard or two spamming this. Two skills will shut down literally anything and everything that walks in. You. Cannot. Do. ANYTHING. Because you have to "stand up" from sitting before you can do anything. When that happens you instantly sit down because of how spammable it is. How fair is it that two skills will shut down any number of people. There is no character cap for Throe Voice, ANYONE walking in will insta sit. No matter if its 10 or 40.

"But getting hit will make you stand up" And then you get sit downed again, because of how spammable it is. Want to use a skill? If they have lokis theres no point, wanna move? Sit down, on top of the "sit lock" and hit lock youll die unable to do anything. Its absolutely ridicolous. This makes woe literally unplayable imo

The Gypsy Hat is a problem in itself, because it grants you 100% DAMAGE REDUCTION against anything, and its so spammable you can practically hit 3-5 targets in a second. For a full 10 seconds.... No thx.

I would suggest nerfing the range on the Bard hat (and maybe the Gypsy one too), so it cant be used in conjunction with Lokis Veil to shut down anything and everything. Seriously, nerf these two hats.

Gluleja.png

Skill Is Developed, Not Downloaded

Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day

Spoiler

#2 Luxuri

Luxuri

ಠ_ರೃ

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 09:58 AM

Since force-sitting is something that comes directly from RE, I'll check out what they have to combat it.

As for Charm, it's obvious that it should be only usable on one person at a time, with the hat increasing its cooldown to match its duration; this I would consider a bug fix.

#3 Kyuupi

Kyuupi

Huh?

• PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
Excellent
  • Character

Posted 31 July 2016 - 10:48 AM

There should be a fixed cooldown on both of them since w/ bragi they can spam at 70% reduction

Current full time job : - - - - - -- - - |>                                   Kyuupi (Priest / AFK Master / Poring Whacker)

If I'm not on, @mail me,   if I don't reply you, call the cops. <_<

ycbGJfs.jpg

We all can have dreams

Proud owner of Non Meta (current members : me) :C

#4 Sheimi

Sheimi

Jealousy Personified!

• PipPipPip
  • 848 posts
Excellent
  • Character

Posted 31 July 2016 - 04:49 PM

Since force-sitting is something that comes directly from RE, I'll check out what they have to combat it.

As for Charm, it's obvious that it should be only usable on one person at a time, with the hat increasing its cooldown to match its duration; this I would consider a bug fix.

Make charm last the actual cooldown duration instead of 8 seconds, if that's the case. Also check if AoE magic is intended to be exempt from charm's immunity?

commission_44_signature_by_gaarachaosque

Signature by my lovely friend g c q. ♥

#5 666

Nothing

• PipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts
Good
  • Server:Thor

Posted 13 August 2016 - 08:00 PM

I like the effects and feel they bring new options to fights. No need to nerf them, but if you have to create counters then go ahead. 

#6 Stolen Syn

Stolen Syn

I try to picture me without you but I can't

• PipPipPip
  • 3,792 posts
Epic Goodie Goodie

Posted 14 August 2016 - 04:59 PM

I like the effects and feel they bring new options to fights. No need to nerf them, but if you have to create counters then go ahead. 

the effects are interesting, but what stops a guild of say.., nothing but clowns/pallies from walking in and literally forcing everyone to sit while they walk their way to the emp and break it while you cannot do anything? a fixed delay on the skills (while the hats are equipped at least) is kind of needed in this situation, similar to how paladins could spam pressure and just remove anyones ability to cast skills without fear of failing (im aware of soul burn, but that can backfire).

Sollinton - 255/120 Stalker

Eternal Asura Legends - Guild Leader

[6:10:56 PM] Morpheus: WELL JEW

[6:11:00 PM] Morpheus: GOOD ON YOU
[6:11:02 PM] Morpheus: FOR KNOWING UR SHIT
[6:11:06 PM] Morpheus: 10 POINTS TO GRIFFINJEW

Skype stopped working for me, using Discord now.

#7 Lycris

Lycris

Formerly known as Jar Jar Binks

• -9,853 posts
Bad
  • Server:Tyr

Posted 14 August 2016 - 05:53 PM

soul burn doesn't backfire if you're me

Ned to change sig. qq.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users