This is a read only copy of the forum. No changes will be saved. Head over to the new community if you want to post.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Eris

Eris

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
Good
  • Server:Thor

Posted 19 April 2016 - 07:23 AM

Hi Thor~

Since Mixtape and I's first bounty event has just been completed, we would like to get some feedback from you!

Ideally, we would like it if you could answer at least some of these questions so we can plan future events accordingly :)

• Did you participate in the event? Why or why not?
  • Did you find the event too difficult? Too easy?
  • Did you think that the prize was worth working for? Could you recommend different prizes that you would be interested in?
  • Do you have any recommendations for future events?

As always, thank you for your feedback and feel free to contribute other answers as well! These questions are just guidelines! ^_^

signature_eris_2_by_mirasafa-da428f6.png

Thor's F'eris Wheel

RebirthRO Wiki    iRO Wiki  ♥  Ratemyserver 

#2 Squidgitte

Squidgitte

I'm a Squishy Fairy!

• PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
Good
  • Server:Tyr

Posted 19 April 2016 - 08:21 AM

Hello Eris,

- I didn't participate, I would love to but I don't have a party to go with and kinda shy to ask anyone to join them. ._.

- I think it is so-so.

- The VIP giveaway is worth the prize for the faceworm bounty, although I am pretty interested in getting new pretty headgears (pwetty wings!) or something like usable items such HD Elu and Oris, or event points. ^^

- I don't know if you have done this or not, perhaps you can give out some exp to encourage those who haven't max yet to participate as well.

You're welcome and have a nice day, darling. :3

signature_squidgitte_2_by_mirasafa-da3ut

#3 lollerskates

lollerskates

Woah I can change this?

• PipPipPip
  • 811 posts
Can I Spend Rep Yet?
  • Server:Tyr

Posted 22 April 2016 - 12:14 AM

• I participated because its the latest instance / content that was added, so wanted to play it out. The chance of a reward at the end as well does sweeten it.
  • I think the difficulty is appropriate, the instance itself is a challenge, and being a low drop rate at the end does encourage people to do the instance again and again to try their luck at getting the leg
  • I'm... Not too much a fan of VIP to be honest, but VIP being potential reward isn't a bad thing / bad reward. Lets people who don't donate have a chance of getting a try at it
  • Perhaps have more potential winners in the future...? Like First, Second, Third maybe? Cuz the thread was active and hype untill 1 winner redeemed it. Maybe having multiple winners would also rush / encourage more people to try harder knowing there can be 1 less winner. Not sure, other than that its fine as is

This was a great idea I feel, it also got the community going which was nice

But is breaking castles while everyone's gone REALLY that big of a deal?

Idk... Is touching a woman's boobs when she's sleeping a big of a deal?

Chen, master of analogies

#4 Mixtape

Mixtape

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Neutral

Posted 22 April 2016 - 07:27 AM

• Perhaps have more potential winners in the future...? Like First, Second, Third maybe? Cuz the thread was active and hype untill 1 winner redeemed it. Maybe having multiple winners would also rush / encourage more people to try harder knowing there can be 1 less winner. Not sure, other than that its fine as is

We only did one winner for this event since the Faceworm Queen's Leg can just be passed around for other people to claim. We didn't want to take the dagger from whoever the winner is either since its the best dagger in game so far and I did not want the winner to lose it.

sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.jpg

It is fire!

#5 Eris

Eris

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
Good

Posted 22 April 2016 - 07:40 AM

I genuinely thought you were giving feedback on our own event...

Thor's F'eris Wheel

#6 TheOriginalPotatoSlayer

TheOriginalPotatoSlayer

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Neutral

Posted 27 April 2016 - 06:48 PM

I did not participate in the event because A) My Butts is not an appropriate tank for Faceworm and as most everyone by now knows  I rarely do things without him, B) I was not interested in the prize, and C) was no interested in the drop.

• That being said I think it was difficult, which is good for this kind of event.  If it was too easy then there wouldn't be any real satisfaction of competition. 
  • To some I suppose the prize was worth it, but I honestly don't see the appeal in it at all. Perhaps if I knew more about what the actual perks of VIP was then maybe, but eeehhhh. I think custom items are a better prize: account locked gear, actually usable functioning gear, not just cosmetics
  • I have no recommendation,  I do not know what all is available with renewal.

I would also like to add that it took me a moment to realize Mixtape's new profile pic is him as a DJ, I totally thought it was him all shocked like "OH EM GEE"

#7 Eris

Eris

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
Good

Posted 29 April 2016 - 04:48 AM

I did not participate in the event because A) My Butts is not an appropriate tank for Faceworm and as most everyone by now knows  I rarely do things without him, B) I was not interested in the prize, and C) was no interested in the drop.

• That being said I think it was difficult, which is good for this kind of event.  If it was too easy then there wouldn't be any real satisfaction of competition. 
  • To some I suppose the prize was worth it, but I honestly don't see the appeal in it at all. Perhaps if I knew more about what the actual perks of VIP was then maybe, but eeehhhh. I think custom items are a better prize: account locked gear, actually usable functioning gear, not just cosmetics
  • I have no recommendation,  I do not know what all is available with renewal.

I would also like to add that it took me a moment to realize Mixtape's new profile pic is him as a DJ, I totally thought it was him all shocked like "OH EM GEE"

We tried to make sure that the event was party-oriented. I am sorry that your "Butts" could not tank the Faceworm Queen but this was intended for a larger party.

VIP subscription has recently been updated by Morpheus and are pretty good perks for the game! You read about it in Announcements or on our wiki. :) While we understand the appeal of account-bound gears/functional equipment, it is difficult for us to properly gauge the effect of these types of items for Thor in the long run (i.e., would it be too strong currently? too weak later on/overpowered with newer content? would exclusivity be an issue? etc.)

We would still love to hear your input! Please feel free to suggest new things as you get more familiar with Renewal! ^_^

Thor's F'eris Wheel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users