Photo

Best place to farm zeny

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 Chameau21

Chameau21

Advanced Member

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
Neutral

Posted 05 August 2009 - 02:32 PM

i've been playing RRO for about 2 months..but..i've been trying the maps gefenia, juperos, but i'm still low level for those maps.. :Sob:

..what place is the best for farming zeny? and what job class? well, of course, i'm a non-donor:)

..what job can you suggest and what map?

Thanks so much. :)

#2 Raiaki

Raiaki

Pinksmith

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
Neutral

Posted 05 August 2009 - 02:47 PM

Hmm, well if you say you are too low a level for Juperos or Geffinia, then your options are a little limited at this point. You can always try Gonyrun Dungeon 1, and kill the peach trees for their Royal Jelly.

There is a nice map full of Nine Tails that drops Old Blue Boxes. If you go to Payon, and go down 1 and left 2, you will get there. Its the map where Eddga hangs out.

There is Moscovia Forest 1, kill the Mavkas for their Witherless Roses. Or an alternative is to kill Wild Rose, but I cannot remember where they spawn.

As for job class, non-donor, I'm not too sure, perhaps someone else might know better. I would probably guess LK?
If you were a donor, I would say Whitesmith for the Weight Capacity and the ability to throw the Angra.

Also, there is a guide in the Guides section with even more zeny making ideas.
Hope this helps, and good luck!

#3 patrickio

patrickio

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Neutral

Posted 05 August 2009 - 04:52 PM

i personally enjoy the pharoah mvp room. I make money pretty fast selling shurikans. Usually i just grind my exp and hunt at thors... when you have enough strong characters juperos / geffenia can make money if you dont mind the slooooowww exp grinding. However i find selling my +8 sniping suits makes decent enough cash while i randomly get mvp cards to sell. (still need 3 tg's, eddga, and drake card) so much time so much time. but on the good side just got my first character to 255 :). so now working up my full support woe priest to 255.

#4 ~PerfectFallacy~

~PerfectFallacy~

• Lurker
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Neutral

Posted 06 August 2009 - 02:18 AM

Gonryun is pretty good for lvl 80's, and a little bit lower if you have stacks of potions. Depends really on your levels and what you do with your glass. Usually, Gonryun is the best place to do so (hey, I hear that 230 royal jellies is 1m - not bad really.) But if that's too high leveled, Amatsu dungeon, once you get the trick of the walls, get's some good zeny rolling. The Star Crumbs on the Miyabi dolls are worth around 2k, if I remember right. Apart from that, just kill and loot everything, store it all and sell it all at once.. it makes a pile of zeny.

for job classes, you want something that hits hard, fast and finishes with the monsters quick. Usually, a swordsman type or a archer type would do this pretty well. An Assassin or Hunter can kill things fast enough, but the hunter more so because of just two stat concentrations - Dex and Agi. Dex is bow damage and agi is avoidance and some attack speed. And if you shove everything into storage, weight doesn't matter.. xD

I hope this helps you a little. ^-^

#5 Nazriel

Nazriel

• Lurker
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Neutral

Posted 06 August 2009 - 10:12 AM

From my own experience (I'm a non-donor too!), I suggest making a sniper. They can get to max ASPD easily, and are able to kill from distance.

Try out Moscovia 3, and kill MAVKAS for their witherless roses and crystal mirrors(make sure you switch on @autoloot 100). I earned about 6-8m per hour, depending on the crowd level there.

Once you're good enough (i.e level 120 above), you may try Geffenia 2 . There, your focus is to kill SUCCUBUS and INCUBUS, for their valuable rings, and mastella fruits. I am able to earn 10m in less than 1 hour. Also, by rare chance you spot a bloody knight, go ahead and kill it, as it may drop Strong Shield! You can vend it for 15m. Oh yeah, once you're able to farm in geffenia, you will have to use the storage very very frequently to transfer your rings from your inventory.

Lastly, make sure to make a merchant class too to make use of the overcharge skill ;)

Good luck!
Posted Image

Tard =)

#6 Chameau21

Chameau21

Advanced Member

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
Neutral

Posted 06 August 2009 - 11:01 AM

thanks for your replies! :Thx:

all of those are a great help for me! :tardface2:

#7 Ephram

Ephram

• PipPipPip
  • 4,290 posts
Can I Spend Rep Yet?

Posted 06 August 2009 - 02:12 PM

If you want to make money, I suggest you make a Star Gladiator or Champion, and hit the MVP rooms. Champions kill stuff faster in there, but Star Gladiators are easier to level. If you can kill consistently, Theta MVP rooms are the best place to farm for money, because every MVP gives out equipments that are worth a lot during the long run (except maybe Baphomet). Also, while you kill there, there's a chance you'll get an MVP Card which you can sell for extra moneys too.

[ - This is an Ephram post. Its contents may not be in any way related to his many personalities. - ]

Hottest person on RebirthRO!

#8 Chameau21

Chameau21

Advanced Member

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
Neutral

Posted 07 August 2009 - 07:18 AM

If you want to make money, I suggest you make a Star Gladiator or Champion, and hit the MVP rooms. Champions kill stuff faster in there, but Star Gladiators are easier to level. If you can kill consistently, Theta MVP rooms are the best place to farm for money, because every MVP gives out equipments that are worth a lot during the long run (except maybe Baphomet). Also, while you kill there, there's a chance you'll get an MVP Card which you can sell for extra moneys too.

so...SG or Champ? :Hmm:

#9 Hohenheim

Hohenheim

Saigyou Ayakashi

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,610 posts
Excellent

Posted 07 August 2009 - 07:37 AM

so...SG or Champ? :Hmm:

I suggest Champ if you're a non-donor...

Also, you can try Thanatos 7~12 once you get to the higher levels (around 200+)...

Frosted Puff's Little Butterfly!

Ash Ketchup - Chosokabe Motochika - LucieIa

12/31/09 ♥

I am your karma, your justice!

Your strength has become your weakness!

I am your capital punishment!

Death awaits you in a minute!

I bow down to no enemy!

I submit not to tyranny!

I am freedom, I am free!

#10 Narroo

Narroo

HOOOORAY!

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 761 posts
Good

Posted 07 August 2009 - 01:45 PM

A Wizard can play around in level 7 of Thantos in the 100's, if you have instant cast, by abusing SG. Of course, it's difficult and inefficient, since enemies are holy. So, yeah.

#11 Velvet

Velvet

:D

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
Neutral

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:04 PM

I suggest Champ if you're a non-donor...

Also, you can try Thanatos 7~12 once you get to the higher levels (around 200+)...

not for my high wiz :l i started killing there when i was close to getting instant cast
Posted Image

寿限無寿限無ウンコ投げ機一昨日の新ちゃんのパンツ新八の人​生バルムンク=フェザリオンアイザック=シュナイダー三分の一純​情な感情の残った三分の二はさかむけが気になる感情裏切りは僕の​名前をしっているようでしらないのを僕はしっている留守スルメめ​だかかずのここえだめめだか・・・・・・このめだかはさっきと違​う奴だから池乃めだかの方だからラー油ゆうていみやおうきむこう​ぺぺぺぺぺぺぺぺぺぺぺぺビチグソ丸"

#12 Hohenheim

Hohenheim

Saigyou Ayakashi

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,610 posts
Excellent

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:20 PM

not for my high wiz :l i started killing there when i was close to getting instant cast

Lol, that's why I said "higher levels," at around 200+. You must be left behind if by 200 you don't have insta-cast...

Frosted Puff's Little Butterfly!

Ash Ketchup - Chosokabe Motochika - LucieIa

12/31/09 ♥

Your strength has become your weakness!

I am your capital punishment!

Death awaits you in a minute!

I bow down to no enemy!

I submit not to tyranny!

I am freedom, I am free!

#13 Chad Vangaalen

Chad Vangaalen

Dr. Feel Good

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
Neutral

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:24 PM

Eplison, the drops are good, and if you get a card its 10-50mil bonus.

Proud Leader of Victis Honor.
(Adrenaline + Benevolence)

Chad Vangaalen
Clown

Makes you wanna get naked doesnt it?