Photo

Battlegrounds

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

Poll: Add Battlegrounds in Tyr (1 member(s) have cast votes)

Add Battlegrounds in Tyr yes or yes

1. Yes (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. YES!!! (1 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

3. Maybe (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote

#1 Amrod No2

Amrod No2

Oh Babeh~ ♥

• PipPipPip
  • 357 posts
Good

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:34 PM

Fuck whatever you fags are talking about I dont care lol (Referring to the Why? thread by Massacre)

BATTLEGROUNDS:

Ive seen MANY MANY servers that have a battleground system, where
1. If your character doesnt move for 5 seconds it gets booted.
2. The equips and items can only be used for Battlegrounds purposes. Meaning its basically for fun
3. The equipment effects are changed. Its easy, I made a server for like 2 days and changed a bunch of shit so no excuses lol.
4. You can add rules upstanding black citizen, just cause some people 3 fucking years ago did something doesnt mean you have to disable it completely. Shit learn how they abused the system and fix it or revamp it and customize it to fit your needs.

Weve been asking for this shit for years, stop being dicks and just add it. You dont play on the server anyway, you never get on to watch us, interact or even talk to us. The fuck do you care what we do. Add the afk rule, theres also alot of servers that disable using two accounts on BG.

Now you being the big badass Rebirthro that you are, one of the best Ros. You cant find a way to fix this issue? You let Loki and Eir have BG while Tyr just sits on the sidelines. Even I left for some time to Loki just for BG.

Either way no excuse for your laziness. If there was BG id be back on this server playing and Im positive that so would alot of the old players that left this server.

You guys like to blame things on us just as much as we blame things on you gms. However you can ask every single person who has left the server and they would tell you that they didnt leave because of the community, they left because of the inadequacy of the GM Team.

I copied and pasted this from another thread where they mentioned battlegrounds.

Anyyyywwaaayyysss. Id like a GM to come in here and explain to me in detail why it is we cannot have Battlegrounds. None of that because you dont deserve it bullshit because I think three years and the loss of almost all the players that where around back then is enough.

Actually it was more that 3 years, god damn you guys are messed up.

tumblr_lux22cYdS21qhq7om.gif

:supaburn:			   :swoon:			 JoIn TyR!  :woop:			   :byobear:			 

:kamina:			 Kamina Approves This Message.

#2 Meg

Meg

No. 1 Sparkle Fairy.

• PipPipPip
  • 6,903 posts
Excellent

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:15 PM

I think it's to do with the lack of population for regular battlegrounds to happen; you'd pretty much have to organise them yourself to get a match going if they weren't already happening.

Retired.

Lost5QA.gif

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

#3 Amrod No2

Amrod No2

Oh Babeh~ ♥

• PipPipPip
  • 357 posts
Good

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:24 PM

Oh sorry Didnt mention that one... In other servers they lowered the amount o people required to start battlegrounds until they had a better population. Once there where alot of people into battlegrounds they increased the capacity and rewards.

So beginning maybe 5 people to start BG
then they increased it to 7
Then to 10

Its not a problem.

tumblr_lux22cYdS21qhq7om.gif

:supaburn:			   :swoon:			 JoIn TyR!  :woop:			   :byobear:			 

:kamina:			 Kamina Approves This Message.

#4 Alkaline

Alkaline

Prismatic Pudding

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 942 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:28 PM

Don't start new threads when there is already an active one with the same discussion taking place.

Posted Image
Want something different? Play Eir!