Photo

Sniper build for IBPC

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 El Nath

El Nath

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Neutral

Posted 10 August 2011 - 02:31 AM

Hey guys,

Recently I just visited IBPC to scout things there. I found out apparently sniper is the best job to kick those porings' asses. Therefore I have few questions regarding snipers in IBPC. :tardface2:

1.Does Orc Combo work on normal porings? Say Nekoring and Cowring? Because I dont think they are bosses.

2.I saw ppl using +30 stat helm (or some other freaky donates) in IBPC. which one is more powerful amistr hat or +30 stat helm (for BS snipers)?

3.Which bow is the best for the mvps? 3 slotted elemental bow or just goblin bow??

4.Is there any IBPC guild out there??? *troll*

Thanks guys :No1:

#2 WhiteR3per

WhiteR3per

dat guy

• PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
Neutral

Posted 10 August 2011 - 02:54 AM

i would like to know this too =/.
Posted Image
Proud member of ?Cuz they have Cookies
Baby Black Tiger
Beavels2[hw]-Main
ShadowKinght[sinx]-main
Chemical lmbalance[creator]-pvp main
xSir Ivanhoe[pally]-pvp main
StalkingShadow[stalker]
WhiteR3aper[ninja]

#3 Sin City

Sin City

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,782 posts
Neutral

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:03 AM

Hey guys,

Recently I just visited IBPC to scout things there. I found out apparently sniper is the best job to kick those porings' asses. Therefore I have few questions regarding snipers in IBPC. :tardface2:

1.Does Orc Combo work on normal porings? Say Nekoring and Cowring? Because I dont think they are bosses. - umm try to freeze em', ithink all boss mobs are immune to freeze. dont' flame im' not sure.

2.I saw ppl using +30 stat helm (or some other freaky donates) in IBPC. which one is more powerful amistr hat or +30 stat helm (for BS snipers)? not sure bout this one, they might be using +30 for more strength.

3.Which bow is the best for the mvps? 3 slotted elemental bow or just goblin bow?? GB?

4.Is there any IBPC guild out there??? *troll* nope, dont think so.

Thanks guys :No1:

-

#4 Gaminic

Gaminic

Advanced Member

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
Neutral

Posted 10 August 2011 - 01:21 PM

I definitely wouldn't use any elemental bows. They're pretty weak, unless used with their respective arrows. Since all the MVPs (and regular mobs) have a wide variety of elements, you'll be constantly switching bows ánd arrows and still often lose the bonus.

If you're strong enough to handle the MVPs without elemental weakness bonuses, bring Holy and Shadow element arrows. I think all mobs get at least 100% damage from at least one of those two elements.

#5 El Nath

El Nath

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Neutral

Posted 12 August 2011 - 01:25 AM

I definitely wouldn't use any elemental bows. They're pretty weak, unless used with their respective arrows. Since all the MVPs (and regular mobs) have a wide variety of elements, you'll be constantly switching bows ánd arrows and still often lose the bonus.

If you're strong enough to handle the MVPs without elemental weakness bonuses, bring Holy and Shadow element arrows. I think all mobs get at least 100% damage from at least one of those two elements.

Well I dont mind constantly switching arrows :Ggg: when you are racing to kill the mvp against someone, even if you have 100 damage higher than your foe then you will get the mvp.

but that hasnt answered my question. Which one is more powerful GBOW or elemental bow equipped with its respective elemental arrows?

And how heavily does STR affects Beast Strafing? If I equip the +30 all stat headgear will my damage be higher compared to Amistr hat?

#6 Rahul

Rahul

Power Level: Over 9000!

• PipPipPip
  • 11,239 posts
I Got Friends.. Who Knew?

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:25 AM

With BS damage isn't really that important. Its your spam speed vs theirs.
Second, BS is getting a nerf.
Third, Damage between Goblin Bow and Elemental bow depends on other gear.
For example do you have a Red Tie[1] that gives 15% attack?
You gotta tell us your gear before we can tell you anything.

As a general rule, damage is so close that it doesn't really matter, but from what I have heard Goblin does a bit less compared to +10 Elemental Bow[3] with the right arrow.

Once again, wait for the nerf before trying to see what helm is better. They will likely be changing the effect of Str on the skill.

76561198018554040.png
Rahul . . . . . . . . . . StormJuggler . . . . . . . . . . StormFighter

#7 Kaz

Kaz

>∩(・ω・)∩<

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 783 posts
Excellent

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:00 AM

Just use the right arrow then slap on a vert.

#8 Ashira

Ashira

Advanced Member

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
Neutral

Posted 15 August 2011 - 06:20 AM

offtopic: If I use elemental bow+ arrow combination and use aspersio, my dmg will be holy element right?
Whitesmith: Faila

#9 Sammy

Sammy

O

• PipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts
Bad

Posted 15 August 2011 - 09:29 AM

offtopic: If I use elemental bow+ arrow combination and use aspersio, my dmg will be holy element right?

Yes