Photo

Sniper Weapon Card combos...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 —† Remilia †—

—† Remilia †—

I love you

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
Neutral

Posted 12 May 2011 - 03:56 AM

Let's say I have around 500~600 attack.
I'm using only Legit Items, no customs at all.

I'm using mainly Double Strafing, I don't hitlock or use Mines, just Ankle Snare, if the situation requires using them.

What's better?

Bow Thimble or Glove
Sniping Suit or something else?
What about Garment? which one should I use?
Composite bow with 4xAK or 4xSkeleton Worker / 4xMinourus / ???x Something else?
Maybe some other kind of Bow? Since Comp Bow is level 2 it doesn't add as much damage as a Level 3~4 Bow.

Is there maybe some card combo i could use to increase DS damage?

I'm mainly fixed on Boss Type Monster, I don't care about Non-Boss Monster Types, since they die fast anyway.

I need 2 Setups, one against Boss Type and another against Demi Human aka Lighthalzen 03.

(of course Solo Sniper)

#2 HolyLight

HolyLight

Your Favourite HP

• PipPipPip
  • 1,443 posts
Excellent

Posted 12 May 2011 - 03:41 PM

1. depends probably the glove for the easier slot
2. something with +3 to dex
3. something that adds to your atk or dex or else it doesnt matter since you dont care about agi
4. +10 compo bow with a mixture of 1 of each card is "usually the best" result in terms of damage
5. +10 compo bow with 4 modifier cards should give you most damage.
6. yes archer combo

as for the bosses you wont do well since your spam rate for DS is based on your attack speed and since you dont intend to "hitlock" you will probably only get about 2-3 ds in before you are dead.

as for setups go google ratemyserver and do some research you will learn a lot about the game.

Illuminati effectively beating the COMPETITION out of Eir since 2008

Single handedly made Smurf and Dango members quit since 2014

#3 —† Remilia †—

—† Remilia †—

I love you

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
Neutral

Posted 12 May 2011 - 04:45 PM

that's not really the answer I wanted. I know RMS, I just thought people here know a bit of how to play Low Rate Sniper.

My Sniper back then had 99 agi 96 dex and 30 int I had 190 aspd and spammed 5k DS.

I thought you could tell me a better build... meh

#4 S C R O L L

S C R O L L

Advanced Member

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
Neutral

Posted 12 May 2011 - 05:09 PM

STR 20 AGI 99 VIT 2
INT 10 DEX 99 LUK 1

Orc Archer Bow
Odin's Blessing
Fricco's Shoes
Falcon Muffler
Icarus Wings
Bowman Scarf
Ulle's Cap
lower donate
Fable Silks

will let you take out most mvps do you have a certain one you are looking for. the str allows for blue pots arrows and or beast strafing when the fable silk activates.

“If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run” -Rudyard Kipling

S C R O L L or S C R O L L S

#5 —† Remilia †—

—† Remilia †—

I love you

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
Neutral

Posted 12 May 2011 - 10:07 PM

I said no customs and no donates.

and do you think 20 str are enough for Beast Strafing?
What against those MvP which aren't beast?

#6 Whatever

Whatever

Forum Receptionist

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,776 posts
Neutral

Posted 13 May 2011 - 06:16 AM

Then scratch the orc archer bow and stick with a +10 Composite Bow with anti racial cards.
1 Bow for Bio Labs could be Double Bloody Double Boned (but I once read something in ROEmpire Forums about Triple Bloody Boned, but I can't remember much).
I don't know much about MvP Bow build (since I never got the chance to MvP on a sniper during my legit days. XD).

About the lower head gear, Romantic Flower? :D

Middle gear, if slotted sunglasses are available in Eir, then maybe that with a Vanberk.

Posted Image

SORRY if my life doesn't revolve around PvP and other in-depth technical stuff about the game.
Sucks to have a RL. ;)

I really like it when a random person steps in a thread and posts something without even reading and comprehending the topic and the discussion.

#7 Marasoh

Marasoh

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
Neutral

Posted 13 May 2011 - 07:29 AM

You should get the Archer Card Combo, which if you didn't know, includes Cruiser, Anolian, Merman, Alligator, and Dragon Tail. Get 3 AK cards for a +10 Comp bow since Cruiser card will take up one of those slots. If you are looking to get a lot of crits out of your damage, I would suggest using a Sniping Suit. If you just want more damage all together, get a +3 Dex Tights[1]. Garment could always be a slotted Crest of the Rider or Valk Mant. Whichever you prefer. Crest of the Rider would be better if you were using slotted Black Leather Boots. Binoculars, Apple of Archer for the headgears since no donates. I think that's about all the advice I can offer.
MasonShields- 99/70 Sniper
Father Timothy- 99/70 High Priest
Martyrdom- 99/70 Creator
MarshalI- 99/70 Professor

#8 —† Remilia †—

—† Remilia †—

I love you

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
Neutral

Posted 13 May 2011 - 08:40 PM

what about accessory?

And what If i use a Dark Randgris Helm which gives 4 dex, takes upper and middle and has a slot? Would there be any card which i could make use of?

#9 Marasoh

Marasoh

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
Neutral

Posted 15 May 2011 - 03:34 AM

for accesories you could always get some Horn of the Buffalo and a Vanberk Card for the slot. Or you can get slotted Gloves with a zerom card in one.
MasonShields- 99/70 Sniper
Father Timothy- 99/70 High Priest
Martyrdom- 99/70 Creator
MarshalI- 99/70 Professor