Photo

The Story of TYR

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
124 replies to this topic

#1 Odyssey.

Odyssey.

Be Epic !!!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts
Neutral

Posted 16 March 2011 - 04:34 PM

TYR

Chapter 1

An Epic tale be told through the eyes of a new citizen. With my arrival here I hope to learn of the battles of ole, the heroes and heroine who made these battles great, and the pain and sorrows through which its humble inhabitants have overcome.

The realm of TYR still seems to have some of the stench left by its creator. I have been told a tale of deciept and corruption brought to this land by an Ancyker. As a "god" of the land he took many forms. Although this information at many times was quite dangerous to obtain I braved certain death to bring you these tales. It seems as though the name Ancyker still brings jeers and looks of disgust. A name not to be mentioned. Some of his incarnations of corruption were OMGWTFBBQ, WTFBBQ, Elite, Xander, and few iteration of the same. Suffering from narcissistic rage and illusions of grandeur he also created a guild in which to spread the word of his greatness to fuel the fire of his ego that needed mass amounts of fuel to keep burning. The Gulid 1337 was born.

Entry 2

1337 was run by the stalker 0MGWTFBBQ. With full server buffs, all +10 gear, and ancy clips that held 4 mvp cards each, he could take any castle anytime. But before the server would bow down to his greatness he must walk the walk of the common man. While this was taking place. The honorable guilds Kingdom Hearts, Sakura, Checkmate, and fast following Kill the Lights and Fortuna Libiri came to be.

...... more to come.

#2 Odyssey.

Odyssey.

Be Epic !!!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts
Neutral

Posted 16 March 2011 - 06:46 PM

Legendary Guilds
must be level 50, there are only 10 on TYR. In order of creation.

BringOutYerDead
Lead by Modjeska had the notable player Fatality. This was a beta guild but was of the era of KH and Sakura.
AdventChildren
I don't recognize any of the names from the posts or associations. Must also have been a beta guild.
Defiance
Lead by Black Star had the notable players Scroll(Shaolin), Dagodfather, Amber, John(Anguish), Isa, Lain, Chen, Ace, Blake, Nicole(i think she is a confusing player) Over Half of TYR was in this guild at one time. This is a list of some of the first members.
Whitebeards,IMBA
Currently lead by Demolition GOD 989 had the notable players Black beards, Aldiz, Bloodseeker, Jennex Genevieve, 1hitKO, B h e r t,
Papaya Garden
Notable GLs: Clinic & Kyo
Notable members in order of joining: Pokai, Jaks, Stone, Yap, Fritz, Yugi, Nerz, Raxt&Shiki, Indo Gang, Vita
Notable WPV(WoePerView): Jang, Deuce, Zeny & Kenny
Currently woe under HashmieniVahvta

The Below are under various investigation
Homunculus
TheCasonova
Welcomeback Who is eX
ParokyaNiKalbz

Honorary Guilds
Above level 40 or with notable contribution to the History of TYR.

Filiolus Tutela
Started in the era of KH and Sakura. Some members inclide Vance, Rayny, Pokai, Afflict, Yup, and StoneAD

Deciples of Master Wehsing

Lilium Guilds
Fortuna Liberi
Elysium
N.E.R.D (Never Ending Ragnarok Drama)
F.E.A.R (F*** Everything And Run)
Less Crying More Killing
Bluescree
n

DC
guild lead by Disconnect, Muix, Missbeth, with original member Energy

Flesh Eating Pumpkins
Alt guild of Defiance, Led by Richie, aka one of the Many Godfathers <3.

Selections

The Club

Notable items
(Please only state here if it is common knowledge, I will not be looking
through inventories and stating these items if they are not known by
other players)

I would like to chronicle as best we can the items that set some apart.

(...) means previous Owner.

MVP cards
MayaP(3x) = Scroll, ?, ?
Amon Ra (1x) (Raki),
GTB = (Scroll),
Ghostring
Devling
Angeling

+10 items

#3 legendmilanboss

legendmilanboss

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
Neutral

Posted 16 March 2011 - 07:01 PM

i think defiance leader was black star... team rocket was gordino,white beards was blackbeard or jennex i cant remember...

and hope u bring tyr back to rnomal :D

#4 No Shelter

No Shelter

ACTUALLY RORO

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
Good

Posted 16 March 2011 - 07:11 PM

If you can't tell Lycris is mad because he can't do anything on Tyr so he went to Loki to be op and trolls Tyr forums every chance he gets. No srsly go look at all the topics he's posted in involving Tyr LOL.

I'll edit this as I break between LoL matches so if you read this and nothing is after the quote, just wait a while. Matches are usually 30mins long.

Guilds
Defiance, (who was the leader)
Lillium's guild(will find the name)
Team Rocket, (who was the leader)
Kingdom Hearts, (who was the leader)
Kill the Lights, (who was the leader)
Fortuna w/e (Lillium's old guild), (will find the name)
Whitebeards.(who was the leader)

Players
Lillium

Rivalries

Apparently Lycris played or knows something about TYR,LOL, so more info please. I can look up names guilds players, but the history is what is missing. Why were these guilds/ people epic.

Defiance's guild leader is Kevein, IGN Black Star(He's the one that had a stroke not too long ago. Check Hello/Goodbye section for more info on that)

Lilium/Ian/Zayl had crap loads of guilds. Less Crying More Killing, Elysium(his stronger, more popular guild), BlueScreen but he did NOT lead FT(the Fortune guild).

Kingdom Hearts..Beastly guild but they got FED UP with Ancy's bs "legit" chars in woe and left way early. Dunno any guild members.

Kill the Lights was ran by Shaco(Or something like that? That was his/her SG, but not his/her main). I was in this guild for about 3months until some drama went down and Defiance was born.

FT: I know very little about htis guild, though I do know it has some sort of relationship with papaya, Vance/Dustin, and some crazy fking WS.

Whitebeards, to my knowledge, was led by Mark, but they as a guild have "left" Tyr about a half dozen times now, so who knows what the heck is going on LOL.

Other guilds to take note of:
The Asylum:
Led by Coran, who later passed GL to Adam. Fuchu currently possesses GL.

Papaya:
For the longest time they were led by Stone AD. They now woe under HashmieniVahvta, though I'm not 100% sure who the guild leader is.

Flesh Eating Pumpkins:
More or less an alt guild of Defiance, though they had enough(4-6?) unique players separate of Defiance to be called their own guild. Led by Richie, the wax-faced AIDS infested elmo sinx that everyone loved to hate <3.

Some players to remember:

Mainly Defiance members:
Black Star(Kevin)
Amber
Anguish(John)
Isadora
Running Riot
Shaolin(Heath)
Lycris
(Me/Roro/Austin/Angry Black Guy/Random Facebook Creeper according to Lycris and friends)No Shelter(Nicole)
(Me/Roro/Austin/Angry Black Guy/Random Faceboook Creeper according to Lycris and friends)I has a Bow the on-once-a-week sniper(Austin)
Fullmetal Alchemist

Mainly LMCK/Elysium/BlueScreen:
Lilium Atrum
Prada <3!
SysOVERLOAD
SysREB00T(Not to be mistaken with Jenn's Sys char)
Malphondo(Terribly misspelled)
La Grunge(Sam. I think he was in KH before Elysium, but Elysium did inherit a few members of KH after the /ragequit)

Mainly Disciples of Wehsing members:
Wehsing(durrr)
Mhack(joined wbs later but he was in weh's guild first)
RakiSuka
Fractal(Danny. Also went to wbs later)

--Will edit again later--

and in that moment I typed something stupid.

Sacred Mission(Trying to Slot to use for Creator)

#5 allstarskyway

allstarskyway

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
Terrible

Posted 16 March 2011 - 07:22 PM

No one mentioned Weh Sing's guild.

#6 Odyssey.

Odyssey.

Be Epic !!!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts
Neutral

Posted 16 March 2011 - 09:16 PM

Thank you for contributing Nicole I appreciate it. Drama removed. But it seems you guys have chemistry or History. Make love not war. I should be able to find a lot with this info draw some conclusions from there. And then you can correct my errors.

#7 No Shelter

No Shelter

ACTUALLY RORO

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
Good

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:17 PM

@ the rivalries section you're adding:

One of the largest guild wars that ever happened on Tyr was the epic Defiance, r69, Luv2u VS Elysium + 2 other guilds whose names escape me. Unfortunately I don't have any screenies or recordings of it because I've formatted my laptop at least a dozen times since then, but I think I do have some of the rather interesting convos between the guild leaders of each guild, with the exception of some of the lesser guilds(Luv2u and the 3rd guild with Elysium).

The main guilds were obviously Defiance and Elysium. Most the action happened in Aldebaron's Neus castle, which eventually was built up to 80+ econ and defense.

Idk how specific you want me to get but I can get a tad more detailed than that =p

More rivalries(pm/reply if you want details)

Defiance vs. Whitebeards

Defiance vs. Whitebeards + Selections(They claimed t hey never helped WBs and vice versa, but when two guilds storm a FE WoE emp room without attacking eachother, it's rather obvious they're teaming up >.> )

Defiance vs. FT vs. Selections(3-way war in one castle woooo)

Team Rocket vs. Whitebeards
**This war REALLY separated the server. Either you were with one team or you were with the other. Both sides(with the exception of a FEW members of each side) would hardly even speak to you if you weren't supporting them.

BlueScreen vs. Defiance vs. Whitebeards

I'm sure there are others but they're really just WoE going on. The ones mentioned above really got some attention with heated arguments on guild recruitment threads and PvP.

And according to Lillium FT was a guild they created in order to compete against KH in WoE, but Ancyker go trololol on KH.

You are mistaken.

#8 Amrod

Amrod

The coffee's never strong enough

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
Neutral

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:19 PM

Lillium left Tyr with his girlfriend and joined Loki. He joined the guild ascension and after some time him, me, and a group of members left ascension and started an anti-ascension guild called Pwnography. It was a guild of about 5 members that fought all the big guilds(Frosted Puff, Ascension, Chaos Theory etc.) After some time Zayl left rebirthro and moved to another server i cant recall the name. I whent with him but i came back to rebirth. Edit:Luminaro i think it was.

I believe bluescreen was the last guild he made in Tyr. He mainly used it to bring down defense points or just to ninja castles.

I have Zayl on msn ill see if i can contact him. He is not with Jenn anymore however.
Posted Image

Sora: Kairi! Remember what you said before? I'm always with you too. I'll come back to you... I promise!
Kairi: I know you will!
*Song*

#9 No Shelter

No Shelter

ACTUALLY RORO

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
Good

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:24 PM

He's playing a lowrate server atm and is AFKING LIKE A NOOB on msn =|

#10 Odyssey.

Odyssey.

Be Epic !!!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts
Neutral

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:46 PM

So whats the GM story. So far I know of Ancyker , Niveah, and Ember. With a small side of Chibi. Are there any other notable mentions in here.

#11 Amrod

Amrod

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
Neutral

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:50 PM

Ember=Justice
Hes not a bad guy but im guessing hes really busy in real life so he hasnt had much time to be around to help.

Chibi is the Gm of Eir and hes always helping out here in Tyr.

I know nothing of the other two.

Yeah Zayl doesnt answer on msn very much.
Posted Image

Sora: Kairi! Remember what you said before? I'm always with you too. I'll come back to you... I promise!
*Song*

#12 Roro

Roro

Everlasting

• PipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts
Excellent

Posted 16 March 2011 - 11:00 PM

...How can you not know about Ancy and Neveah.
Just.

...do you even really play here. You don't seem to know ANYONE.

Elegance - Sniper
Calliste Kleine - High Priest
Rorochu - Creator
Sunkissed Candy - Creator

eb96eaf0636ca3e7e6ede88c70400514.gif
Sorry I'm a bad boy
그래 차라리 떠나 잘 가요
You’re a good girl. ♥

#13 Amrod

Amrod

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
Neutral

Posted 16 March 2011 - 11:12 PM

I dont really care much about other people i guess. I talk to whoever is around me and if we talk enough their name is remmembered. I dont remmember people I only talked to once or twice.
Like Tyrean<----- Who is that??,and I didnt know who Haru was until i joined his guild.

I mean no disrespect its just i cant remember that many names.
Posted Image

*Song*

#14 I has a bolt

I has a bolt

Advanced Member

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
Neutral

Posted 16 March 2011 - 11:28 PM

You need to be more aware of your peers, boy.

Well he does know you/me/nicole/facebook creeper/angry black guy.... That's like, half of Tyr right there.

Posted Image

#15 Amrod

Amrod

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
Neutral

Posted 16 March 2011 - 11:33 PM

Boy?? I would start arguing with you again right now but to save time, just dont call me that again considering your younger than me anyway o.o.
Posted Image

*Song*

#16 Roro

Roro

Everlasting

• PipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts
Excellent

Posted 16 March 2011 - 11:41 PM

You're like a toddler in your mind.

@Austin: You forgot Nolo. & change your title to ACTUALLY NICOLE.

Elegance - Sniper
Rorochu - Creator

Sorry I'm a bad boy
그래 차라리 떠나 잘 가요
You’re a good girl. ♥

#17 I has a bolt

I has a bolt

Advanced Member

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
Neutral

Posted 16 March 2011 - 11:43 PM

I need more forum posts for that :|

Posted Image

#18 Roro

Roro

Everlasting

• PipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts
Excellent

Posted 17 March 2011 - 12:06 AM

How retarded we are?

Besides straining from the original purpose, now Ody gets to know us better.

Recognizing names is good.

GO POST MOAR.
D<

Edit: NICOLE WTF, WHY IS MY NAME THERE.
LOL.

I WASN'T YOU BACK THEN. T_T

Elegance - Sniper
Rorochu - Creator

Sorry I'm a bad boy
그래 차라리 떠나 잘 가요
You’re a good girl. ♥

#19 No Shelter

No Shelter

ACTUALLY RORO

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts
Good

Posted 17 March 2011 - 01:03 AM

Yeah but a Lokian says we are so you were on Tyr back then =/

Just thought of some TR names:
Gordonio(Robert): GL
ShamWOW(plays lots of things, mainly champ. RL with GL. Co-GL)
VERONICA <3
Endou(yes with a U)

#20 Roro

Roro

Everlasting

• PipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts
Excellent

Posted 17 March 2011 - 01:05 AM

Do not want. ):

Elegance - Sniper
Rorochu - Creator