Photo

How to leave guild?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
11 replies to this topic

#1 Lucasilburlone

Lucasilburlone

• Lurker
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Neutral

Posted 08 July 2010 - 06:59 PM

How can i leave my own guild....i'm the guild master and i'm the only one in the guild and i want to leave

#2 LolliChang

LolliChang

Booo!!!

• PipPipPip
  • 1,508 posts
Neutral

Posted 08 July 2010 - 07:00 PM

How can i leave my own guild....i'm the guild master and i'm the only one in the guild and i want to leave

first kick everyone in the guild.
then do /breakguild "yourguild"
Posted Image

#3 Durbo

Durbo

wats a bow?

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts
Neutral

Posted 08 July 2010 - 07:01 PM

Kick everyone from the guild and then type /breakguild "guild name" if it has a space in the name, or /breakguild guildname if it doesn't. Replace guild name/guildname with your guild's name, of course.
220 Drops cards and counting!

#4 Lucasilburlone

Lucasilburlone

• Lurker
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Neutral

Posted 08 July 2010 - 07:31 PM

Thank you

#5 kyoo

kyoo

• Lurker
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Neutral

Posted 07 March 2011 - 03:46 AM

how do you kick everyone from the guild when no one's ever on? someone invited me into the guild and i accepted and then they left and made me the leader and now i cant leave... lol

#6 Bake Mono

Bake Mono

Wiki Aficionado

• Scripters & Spriters
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 03:53 AM

Right click on the member names and select "expel"

Posted Image
For the love of god, use it!

#7 kyoo

kyoo

• Lurker
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Neutral

Posted 07 March 2011 - 03:55 AM

no one's ever on, still says 22 members so /breakguild is failing..

#8 Bake Mono

Bake Mono

Wiki Aficionado

• Scripters & Spriters
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 04:00 AM

Like I said... Open the guild menu, click on "Guildsmen Info", then right click their name and hit "expel". It does not matter if they are online or not, it will still expel them.

Posted Image

#9 kyoo

kyoo

• Lurker
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Neutral

Posted 07 March 2011 - 04:03 AM

Sorry should clarify - there's no one in the list - alt + g, Guildsmen info... just me in the list - and when i use breakguild it says i've failed - tried with and without quotes around the name of the guild

#10 Bake Mono

Bake Mono

Wiki Aficionado

• Scripters & Spriters
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 04:12 AM

What is the name of the guild? As long as you are the only player in the guild it should not fail if the command was entered correctly. Is it telling you "Invalid Command" or "You have failed to disband the guild". It is most likely you entering the wrong name in the command.

If I made the guild "fdsa asdf" and tried typing /breakguild "Eternal Asura" (as an example), because the EA Guild actually exists, but is not my guild, it would give the failed to disband message. The message is saying you are basically trying to disband a guild that you don't own.

Posted Image

#11 kyoo

kyoo

• Lurker
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Neutral

Posted 07 March 2011 - 04:21 AM

thanks for the help btw - the guild name is "TypeMoon" as it is spelled by the guild name in the guild info tab. and yes the message is "You have failed to disband the guild"

However it does say guildsmen: 1/22 (1 on, being me) however like I said underguildsmen info I am the only one... i sure got tricked into a weird guild

#12 Bake Mono

Bake Mono

Wiki Aficionado

• Scripters & Spriters
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 04:34 AM

What's your ingame name. I got an alt we could use. You can change the guild leadership over and I could break it for you. o.o It should be working though. My alts name is "B akemono"

Edit: Turned out it was " TypeMoon" with a space at the start of the name.. Problem solved :No1:

Posted Image