Photo

I need a special Build please.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#1 ( ° -°)

( ° -°)

Tanoshii Gykusatsu <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts
Neutral

Posted 29 June 2010 - 12:20 PM

First of all, no donates. k.

My Champ is Lv. 255/120

1. I need some advices for weapons I can and or should use, with cards please.
2. I would like to hear a good defensive Build, against other Champs. (Builds for other classes can be listed too)
3. A Stat build... yes, much people just said get 255 str, that's dumb, because then my dex must be lower or my agi aka no 196aspd, or not enough int, so no sp, or vit sucks and im a first cell drop, so to say.

Also I want to know some tactics:

How to kill Paladin?
How to kill SinX?
How to kill Priest?
How to kill Soul Linker?

Wth... No SP after a "few" FO's, how can i manage to not instantly lose my whole SP, except getting over 9000 Blue Pots? (that means a Build with some int ?... well~?")

Consider that I need at least 450~500 Hit, some people at pvP have even more and i do NOT want to use a Phreeoni in my Main weapon. Also my Delay/Spam must be quite adorable. <3 )

[ Just stop losing and you will win more often.] Posted Image

Squeezel.

,,Because sometimes being a Boss is just not enough"

#2 ( ° -°)

( ° -°)

Tanoshii Gykusatsu <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts
Neutral

Posted 29 June 2010 - 07:09 PM

I just gonna bump this now.

Squeezel.

#3 aminorsus2

aminorsus2

Epicly Failing

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts
Neutral

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:10 PM

First of all, no donates. k.

My Champ is Lv. 255/120

1. I need some advices for weapons I can and or should use, with cards please.
2. I would like to hear a good defensive Build, against other Champs. (Builds for other classes can be listed too)
3. A Stat build... yes, much people just said get 255 str, that's dumb, because then my dex must be lower or my agi aka no 196aspd, or not enough int, so no sp, or vit sucks and im a first cell drop, so to say.

Also I want to know some tactics:

How to kill Paladin?
How to kill SinX?
How to kill Priest?
How to kill Soul Linker?

Wth... No SP after a "few" FO's, how can i manage to not instantly lose my whole SP, except getting over 9000 Blue Pots? (that means a Build with some int ?... well~?")

Consider that I need at least 450~500 Hit, some people at pvP have even more and i do NOT want to use a Phreeoni in my Main weapon. Also my Delay/Spam must be quite adorable. <3 )

1. BG Fist w/ Incant
2. BR Away > Melee Classes, Pneuma snap > Ranged, Wind Armor > Wizzies, Maya/Fire Armor > Profs
3. Your str should be no lower than 250... idfc if you don't want to use a phree, you're going to have to have a phree weapon. For example, without a phree you'll need 356 dex to hit my stalker. 100% hit rate is 611 hit on it, so as you can see, phrees are part of everyone's build. Otherwise, you simply will have people you can NEVER beat. And I know vodka uses a 707 flee build, so you're going to need several phree weps. Personally, I just used a BG fist with a phree and I could have carded a 2x Phree mace for 700 hit if needed.

Here's how I built my champ, putting stats in at this order (however, I had donates. You'll simply have less int)
1. Buffed myself.
2. 255 str
3. Dex until around 500 hit.
4. agi until 196 aspd
5. vit until 100 soft def; for you this should basically be your leftover stats. If you can get 100 vit with leftovers,
6. Dump rest in int.

Blue pots are a part of playing a champ, live with it.

Posted Image
Kyoto Animation 255/120 High Priest

#4 ( ° -°)

( ° -°)

Tanoshii Gykusatsu <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts
Neutral

Posted 30 June 2010 - 02:39 AM

ok~

what abooout killing paladin, sinx, priest, sniper, soul linker?

also i think that i need someone who teaches me basic and advanced fighting.. all i do now is just snaping and failing... ybut well you see me at Izlude, you know what i can -.-

Im very Lucky that Orion X told me a setup for my Battlemode... it works wonderful o_o"

also an other question...

2 sign would be ok? or rather 2x mantis? or just sight and magnumbreak ?

Squeezel.

#5 aminorsus2

aminorsus2

Epicly Failing

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts
Neutral

Posted 30 June 2010 - 03:01 AM

ok~

what abooout killing paladin, sinx, priest, sniper, soul linker?

also i think that i need someone who teaches me basic and advanced fighting.. all i do now is just snaping and failing... ybut well you see me at Izlude, you know what i can -.-

Im very Lucky that Orion X told me a setup for my Battlemode... it works wonderful o_o"

also an other question...

2 sign would be ok? or rather 2x mantis? or just sight and magnumbreak ?

Personally, I use 2x megs, but I'm weird. I'd go with magnum and sign. You just have to practice Pneuma > BR > Ruwach > FO combo.

Paladin: They're your natural counter, and I've only actually dueled narca before, and I combo'd to asura in that one, so ask kenshiro~
SinX: They're incredibly easy. Basically, you BR away from them when they try to melee you and then FO. If you see them hide, BR into a pneuma and watch their grims miss while you spam FO over their hidden body. And if they use SBK, FO them in the aftercast. While they're cloaked, you just have to BR around with sight/pneuma and not let them land a SB/Melee.
Sniper: Strong Shield + BR into your pneumas. They can't hit you except with a dagger, and even in that case you'll out damage them.
Priest: You can't win against a good one, but your best bet is to PPS them out of their pneuma, BR next to them, PPS again, repeat. Also wear maya if they're magic, and if they try to status you... you'll just have to rely on your higher damage output and panacea.
SL: Basically, you can't kill them, and they can't kill you if you wear maya.

Posted Image

#6 Lycris

Lycris

Formerly known as Jar Jar Binks

• -9,937 posts
Terrible

Posted 30 June 2010 - 03:07 AM

196 aspd + asura should take care of every class =D.
Ned to change sig. qq.

#7 aminorsus2

aminorsus2

Epicly Failing

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts
Neutral

Posted 30 June 2010 - 03:46 AM

196 aspd + asura should take care of every class =D.

My strategy :tardface2:

Posted Image

#8 Lycris

Lycris

• -9,937 posts
Terrible

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:01 AM

No u ned 196 aspd 4 SL's to take out the kaupe first.
Ned to change sig. qq.

#9 Just A Memory

Just A Memory

Elite Flamer

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts
Bad

Posted 30 June 2010 - 04:36 AM

Well in my experience as playing champ in izlude, asura is not a good skill since your int is incredibly low without the premium donor items. Asura is pretty much your finisher and shouldn't be used to engage a battle.

Your stats should be like the other said:

250+ str
enuf dex fo 500 hit <-- average hit rate for pvp izlude
enuf vit for 100 soft defense
enuf agi for 196 aspd <--- needed to move around quickly.
rest to int for larger sp pool and better healing power.

For weapons:
Valor BG Fist with tg card
I wouldn't slot an incantation in a bg fist, I would just add a tg. The weapon already ignores 20% hard defense which is good enuf.
+10 mace, here are some good card combos:

incantation samurai+3tg: This should be your main weapon. Most people with a amistr hat should have over 60-70 hard defense so incantation is a must!

Thanatos+3tg: This is for players with large vit. This weapon will take them out quickly but if you can't afford thanatos, stick to the incantation weapon above as you will still dish out a good amount of damage but it will take longer.

incantation+tg+2phree: You should have 700 hit with this card combo and do a decent amount of damage. You should be able to hit anyone. If you can't hit them, equip a flame skull card and wait for them to be stoned. Once they're stoned, asura since they probably have no vit whatsoever. If they don't get stoned, use ygg leaf and res them. It should 1 hit ko them since they're using evil druid.

As for the accessories, meg > sign. +40 str is no joke. But if you can't afford meg, then sign would be a good second choice.

Against good paladins, you stand no chance. Just level a whitesmith or hwiz or an lk.
Against sinx, BR to them and use ruwach quicly. You'll glitch them in their screen, giving you an advantage to spam fo. It works nicely and most sinx in izlude are too dumb to deglitch.
Against melee classes, just keep your distance and if they're using sinx card, fight them as if they are sinx.
Against magic users, equip a maya card and stack some mdef. Just spam a few FO and they're dead. Mage classes = shitty hp.

"We fight together, we die together!"

~PvP belongs to Team Brazil~

#10 aminorsus2

aminorsus2

Epicly Failing

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts
Neutral

Posted 30 June 2010 - 05:19 AM

Well in my experience as playing champ in izlude, asura is not a good skill since your int is incredibly low without the premium donor items. Asura is pretty much your finisher and shouldn't be used to engage a battle.

Your stats should be like the other said:

250+ str
enuf dex fo 500 hit <-- average hit rate for pvp izlude
enuf vit for 100 soft defense
enuf agi for 196 aspd <--- needed to move around quickly.
rest to int for larger sp pool and better healing power.

For weapons:
Valor BG Fist with tg card
I wouldn't slot an incantation in a bg fist, I would just add a tg. The weapon already ignores 20% hard defense which is good enuf.
+10 mace, here are some good card combos:

incantation samurai+3tg: This should be your main weapon. Most people with a amistr hat should have over 60-70 hard defense so incantation is a must!

Thanatos+3tg: This is for players with large vit. This weapon will take them out quickly but if you can't afford thanatos, stick to the incantation weapon above as you will still dish out a good amount of damage but it will take longer.

incantation+tg+2phree: You should have 700 hit with this card combo and do a decent amount of damage. You should be able to hit anyone. If you can't hit them, equip a flame skull card and wait for them to be stoned. Once they're stoned, asura since they probably have no vit whatsoever. If they don't get stoned, use ygg leaf and res them. It should 1 hit ko them since they're using evil druid.

As for the accessories, meg > sign. +40 str is no joke. But if you can't afford meg, then sign would be a good second choice.

Against good paladins, you stand no chance. Just level a whitesmith or hwiz or an lk.
Against sinx, BR to them and use ruwach quicly. You'll glitch them in their screen, giving you an advantage to spam fo. It works nicely and most sinx in izlude are too dumb to deglitch.
Against melee classes, just keep your distance and if they're using sinx card, fight them as if they are sinx.
Against magic users, equip a maya card and stack some mdef. Just spam a few FO and they're dead. Mage classes = shitty hp.

In izzy people with amistr usually have 40~60 hard def, so incant helps more from my testing.

Posted Image

#11 ( ° -°)

( ° -°)

Tanoshii Gykusatsu <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts
Neutral

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:32 PM

why blast clip? why not sight? instead? for stalkers only?

Squeezel.

#12 Lycris

Lycris

• -9,937 posts
Terrible

Posted 01 July 2010 - 06:29 PM

Blast gives a 20% atk boost temporarily, which isn't bad, with the added bonus of knocking stalkers out of chase walk and other people from pneuma and shit.
Ned to change sig. qq.

#13 ( ° -°)

( ° -°)

Tanoshii Gykusatsu <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts
Neutral

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:25 PM

so base stats are
224 dex
150 agi
234 str

and not even 250 str not even 100 vit.....

how am i supposed to get that much? 500 hit AND 250 str? what? and then also 196 aspd??

please make a screenshot how you set your stats that it became like this >_>

Squeezel.

#14 ( ° -°)

( ° -°)

Tanoshii Gykusatsu <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts
Neutral

Posted 18 July 2010 - 07:02 PM

i got gooldenwings but somehow.... i missed the part of the desc of v.armor which says "swordman, thief, merchant class = 50% stun" ... so yeah, i can be stunned to 50%... that's way too much.

anway...

im thinking about rising my defense with high refined equip... which should i use and what would be the best for the most fighting cases?

Squeezel.

#15 GodOfIzlude

GodOfIzlude

Haters Gonna Hate

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts
Neutral

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:35 PM

I found a better build. Just slot a phreeoni card on all your main weapons. Sure you'll lose a few damage but you will save ALOT of stats. You would only need around 150ish dex or something to achieve 500 hit.

i got gooldenwings but somehow.... i missed the part of the desc of v.armor which says "swordman, thief, merchant class = 50% stun" ... so yeah, i can be stunned to 50%... that's way too much.

anway...

im thinking about rising my defense with high refined equip... which should i use and what would be the best for the most fighting cases?

Golden wing sucks unless you're a swordsman, thief, merchant etc. I would wear the amistr hat+fable silk+jessica bell+hypatia
's robe. Put on flame skull for stun immune. Use a noxious card for your garment.

If you face hajt or any bow status whores, use drooping loli with nightmare and orc hero. Use medusa card on strong shield and switch to a normal unfrozen armor. They shouldn't do shit to you.

Because us "big boys" will always be able to mop the floor with your asses not only in real life, but also in any game ever created on this planet so get ready to Q Q

Posted Image FAILED!

#16 ( ° -°)

( ° -°)

Tanoshii Gykusatsu <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts
Neutral

Posted 24 July 2010 - 01:03 AM

I found a better build. Just slot a phreeoni card on all your main weapons. Sure you'll lose a few damage but you will save ALOT of stats. You would only need around 150ish dex or something to achieve 500 hit.

Golden wing sucks unless you're a swordsman, thief, merchant etc. I would wear the amistr hat+fable silk+jessica bell+hypatia
's robe. Put on flame skull for stun immune. Use a noxious card for your garment.

If you face hajt or any bow status whores, use drooping loli with nightmare and orc hero. Use medusa card on strong shield and switch to a normal unfrozen armor. They shouldn't do shit to you.

well that's a nice gear information i can use, thanks :3

what about stats?

how much dex should i use? 150? 180 for bonus? or even more?
and what about the other ones... :/

Squeezel.

#17 GodOfIzlude

GodOfIzlude

Haters Gonna Hate

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts
Neutral

Posted 24 July 2010 - 02:26 AM

well that's a nice gear information i can use, thanks :3

what about stats?

how much dex should i use? 150? 180 for bonus? or even more?
and what about the other ones... :/

Use the 4 slotted knuckles, it has more aspd bonus than mace so it can save you a few stats from putting them into agility. Also I think you get bonus damage for using a fist/knuckle type weapon if you're a champion. xD How much dex you should get? Buff up then raise your dex until you achieve 500 hit with one phreeoni card.

Because us "big boys" will always be able to mop the floor with your asses not only in real life, but also in any game ever created on this planet so get ready to Q Q

Posted Image FAILED!

#18 aminorsus2

aminorsus2

Epicly Failing

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts
Neutral

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:56 PM

AC will let you get a lot less dex for hit.

Posted Image

#19 ( ° -°)

( ° -°)

Tanoshii Gykusatsu <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts
Neutral

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:47 PM

AC will let you get a lot less dex for hit.

non donor.

I can use AC boxes for Lv 1 but... that'S not worth it.

Squeezel.