Photo

Donate item exchange

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rosegail

Rosegail

Advanced Member

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
Neutral

Posted 07 June 2010 - 12:30 AM

i started donating items last month and every time i donate and buy my premium items i read first the regulation
many times before i proceed.. and one of those is this part

I don't want my premium items anymore. Can I trade it for something else?
Yes, any premium item except for bulk items (Bloody Branch, Yggdrasil Berry, Bubble Gum, Field Manual etc), can be traded in for the points you paid for them. But, there is a small fee. If you bought an Angra Manyu for 1000 points, you can trade it in at the cost of a 100 point fee. After you pay the fee, you will lose the Angra Manyu and get 1000 points in return. The points you get are called "Limited Points." Limited points can not be traded. They once were allowed to be traded, but this too caused an increase in scams. Therefore, Limited points can not be traded, but you can still use them to purchase premium items or use for other exchanges

since im a new player not only on this server and also in this game so i can say that im still in the process of learning and gathering experience trough out of the
game and im getting hang of this game

yesterday i want to exchange one of my item but the fact that theres a new regulation that i didnt notice is probably my mistake

premium items that bought for 3 days can only be exchange

i was shock and disappointed about this part..

and i keep thinking if i ask the administrator to make another exemption or perhaps another 1 or 2 day exemption after implementing this rule

well i guess many people out ther who is similar to me...

if its ok then il be thankful but if its not then stil its ok

Posted Image

#2 Manuel

Manuel

I suck lettuce for fun.

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 421 posts
Neutral

Posted 07 June 2010 - 01:44 AM

FAILURE LOL!
Cornagraphy = SinX lvl 255/120
Manny Is Best = Baby wizz lvl 255/120 (PvP Char.)
Dr Nubbler - Sniper 155/??? (Main.)

#3 NomNomKuro

NomNomKuro

Crumb Central

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
Neutral

Posted 09 June 2010 - 02:09 AM

FAILURE LOL!

swt dont be mean =< BAD MANUEL! go to your corner and suck ur lettuce as ur punishment!
IGN: KellogsCrunchyNuts

..."if you can't beat em nerf em" since that is the motto for everything on here.

#4 Divest

Divest

Incurable Flirter

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts
Neutral

Posted 11 June 2010 - 02:01 PM

Kind of late answering that, but anyway, GM's won't make an exception to anyone about trading their donates in. They even extended the time we had to do the exchanges after the new policy warning, so i doubt their gonna make it exchangable again for a few days more. Anyway, i don't think you're totally out of luck though, as supposedly there's gonna be another way to change premium items in the future and this was just implemented to stop people from abusing the exchanger.
Posted Image