Photo

RO wont launch . D:

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 RahRahRah!

RahRahRah!

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Neutral

Posted 04 April 2010 - 01:30 AM

i've been suffering of RO withdrawal for 2 weeks now because i cant get RO to work . it used to work all the time , but now it wont even launch at all . i open the launcher , then when it finishes updating , i click start and the only thing that shows up is a little outline box thing for a split second . a little investigation with the task manager show that rebirthro.bin launches for a split second too . i've already reinstalled the small client , then the big client many times . help , i've been so bored for so long , and i don't wanna start over by moving to a new server . :unsure:

#2 legoturtle92

legoturtle92

Advanced Member

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
Neutral

Posted 04 April 2010 - 01:53 AM

Try to make sure nothing is preventing it to open. Think of any programs you have recently downloaded. And make sure your anti-virus isn't blocking it. Same with your firewall. That's all I can think of. That or you may be low on memory.
Posted Image

#3 RahRahRah!

RahRahRah!

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Neutral

Posted 04 April 2010 - 03:09 AM

Try to make sure nothing is preventing it to open. Think of any programs you have recently downloaded. And make sure your anti-virus isn't blocking it. Same with your firewall. That's all I can think of. That or you may be low on memory.

yeah , i recently downloaded a new antivirus program that deleted a ton of stuff . i uninstalled the antivirus program and reinstalled rro . it's still the same thing . i'm sure it's not the memory because my computer's really fast and the most CPU usage that RO uses is about 15% . my firewall wont open though , so i'll try to check that later .