This is a read only copy of the forum. No changes will be saved. Head over to the new community if you want to post.

Make Arrow Quiver and Purchase Immortal Heart

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Make Arrow Quiver and Purchase Immortal Heart (2 member(s) have cast votes)

Make Arrow Quivers?

1. Good? (2 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. Bad? (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Immortal Heart, Yuno NPC?

1. Good? (2 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. Bad? (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 o0oXTCo0o

o0oXTCo0o

Advanced Member

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
Neutral

Posted 23 March 2010 - 06:46 PM

Hello!!

I would like to see if there is an interest/need for two different things that would make life in RRO a bit simpler.

1) I propose that there be a skill for Sniper to make arrow quivers out of arrows or items. We can make arrows but they weigh a lot when you make 3000 fire arrows at a time. Could we do something like this to condense the weight for all these arrows with out having to pull them out of storage when we run out or buy quivers? I chose not to buy quivers from NPC because to make them is free! lol

Secondly) I propose that the Alchemist shop in Yuno also carry "Immortal Heart" item. Hunting Verits for them is time consuming and exhausting. (I don't mind too much I will hunt them anyways if this cannot be implemented. XD!) And I think it would be a great convenience to Creators because the price of Acid Bottles/Bottle grenades is InSaNe! lol

I think that is all. And I hope to get feedback or something. THANKS GUYS AND GALS!
Posted Image
o0oXTCo0o - Paladin
ConsumeBeer - Bard
HighRO - SinX
Selling Shnizzy - Blacksmith
DIE DIE DIE DIE- Priest
OG Double OG - High Wiz
Ninja Say What - Ninja
oOoXTCoOo - Super Novice
oOqXTCqOo - Sage
oDoXTCoDo - Sniper
XTCo0oCreator - Creator
o8oXTCo8o - Lord Knight

#2 Nuit Blanche

Nuit Blanche

Anger me, and I will eat your right kidney.

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts
Neutral

Posted 24 March 2010 - 01:55 PM

There is already an NPC in payon that will turn the arrows you bring him into quivers.

As for the NPC, the idea is not to have a one-stop shop, but rather to make hunting less tedious by reducing the overall amount of hunting one needs to do.

#3 o0oXTCo0o

o0oXTCo0o

Advanced Member

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
Neutral

Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:45 PM

Ah I see about the Quivers, that makes sense and I was unaware of the NPC in Payon. So thank you very much.

And for the immortal heart, there is only one monster on 2-3 maps. I can understand not making it a one-stop shop but in my opinion you the Immortal heart should be there rather than items like Stem or Mushroom Spore. Those can be obtained by the arse load. lol

I understand that, yeah, shouldn't just need to be able to stop there and start mass producing stuff.

Thanks anyways!!
Posted Image
o0oXTCo0o - Paladin
ConsumeBeer - Bard
HighRO - SinX
DIE DIE DIE DIE- Priest
OG Double OG - High Wiz
Ninja Say What - Ninja
oOoXTCoOo - Super Novice
oOqXTCqOo - Sage
oDoXTCoDo - Sniper
XTCo0oCreator - Creator
o8oXTCo8o - Lord Knight

#4 Mr. Bear

Mr. Bear

Complete Forum Whore

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,347 posts
Terrible

Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:47 PM

You can farm a LOT of immortal hearts in Pyramid 3 (I think that's where it was). I need them for my Succubus. There are at least 20 of the monster that drops them on that map at any given time.

I love you, Aurora. <3

BUT YOUR NUTS ARE SO PRETTY.

#5 TheFiend666

TheFiend666

The Hell Dude

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts
Neutral

Posted 26 March 2010 - 12:23 AM

You can farm a LOT of immortal hearts in Pyramid 3 (I think that's where it was). I need them for my Succubus. There are at least 20 of the monster that drops them on that map at any given time.

I do same for more smexy Zealotus xD
There is a beast in man that needs to be excersised, not exorcised.
-Aton Szlandor LaVey

Quit RRO on 03/31/2010 but I always would be in my mind, a member Ascension Guild. Loki's largest family

Posted Image

#6 o0oXTCo0o

o0oXTCo0o

Advanced Member

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
Neutral

Posted 26 March 2010 - 05:34 PM

I guess that you guys just get them first! lol I go there and it's like I can barely find them because the map is so big and has all the little paths. And the only other place is in either Pyramids>Basement 1 or 2 where there's 30 Verits but it is even harder to find due to the Maze-like structure. But thanks guys!
Posted Image
o0oXTCo0o - Paladin
ConsumeBeer - Bard
HighRO - SinX
DIE DIE DIE DIE- Priest
OG Double OG - High Wiz
Ninja Say What - Ninja
oOoXTCoOo - Super Novice
oOqXTCqOo - Sage
oDoXTCoDo - Sniper
XTCo0oCreator - Creator