Photo

Make Arrow Quiver and Purchase Immortal Heart

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Make Arrow Quiver and Purchase Immortal Heart (2 member(s) have cast votes)

Make Arrow Quivers?

1. Good? (2 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. Bad? (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Immortal Heart, Yuno NPC?

1. Good? (2 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. Bad? (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 o0oXTCo0o

o0oXTCo0o

Advanced Member

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
Neutral

Posted 23 March 2010 - 06:46 PM

Hello!!

I would like to see if there is an interest/need for two different things that would make life in RRO a bit simpler.

1) I propose that there be a skill for Sniper to make arrow quivers out of arrows or items. We can make arrows but they weigh a lot when you make 3000 fire arrows at a time. Could we do something like this to condense the weight for all these arrows with out having to pull them out of storage when we run out or buy quivers? I chose not to buy quivers from NPC because to make them is free! lol

Secondly) I propose that the Alchemist shop in Yuno also carry "Immortal Heart" item. Hunting Verits for them is time consuming and exhausting. (I don't mind too much I will hunt them anyways if this cannot be implemented. XD!) And I think it would be a great convenience to Creators because the price of Acid Bottles/Bottle grenades is InSaNe! lol

I think that is all. And I hope to get feedback or something. THANKS GUYS AND GALS!
Posted Image
o0oXTCo0o - Paladin
ConsumeBeer - Bard
HighRO - SinX
Selling Shnizzy - Blacksmith
DIE DIE DIE DIE- Priest
OG Double OG - High Wiz
Ninja Say What - Ninja
oOoXTCoOo - Super Novice
oOqXTCqOo - Sage
oDoXTCoDo - Sniper
XTCo0oCreator - Creator
o8oXTCo8o - Lord Knight

#2 Nuit Blanche

Nuit Blanche

Anger me, and I will eat your right kidney.

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts
Neutral

Posted 24 March 2010 - 01:55 PM

There is already an NPC in payon that will turn the arrows you bring him into quivers.

As for the NPC, the idea is not to have a one-stop shop, but rather to make hunting less tedious by reducing the overall amount of hunting one needs to do.

#3 o0oXTCo0o

o0oXTCo0o

Advanced Member

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
Neutral

Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:45 PM

Ah I see about the Quivers, that makes sense and I was unaware of the NPC in Payon. So thank you very much.

And for the immortal heart, there is only one monster on 2-3 maps. I can understand not making it a one-stop shop but in my opinion you the Immortal heart should be there rather than items like Stem or Mushroom Spore. Those can be obtained by the arse load. lol

I understand that, yeah, shouldn't just need to be able to stop there and start mass producing stuff.

Thanks anyways!!
Posted Image
o0oXTCo0o - Paladin
ConsumeBeer - Bard
HighRO - SinX
DIE DIE DIE DIE- Priest
OG Double OG - High Wiz
Ninja Say What - Ninja
oOoXTCoOo - Super Novice
oOqXTCqOo - Sage
oDoXTCoDo - Sniper
XTCo0oCreator - Creator
o8oXTCo8o - Lord Knight

#4 Mr. Bear

Mr. Bear

Complete Forum Whore

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,347 posts
Terrible

Posted 25 March 2010 - 07:47 PM

You can farm a LOT of immortal hearts in Pyramid 3 (I think that's where it was). I need them for my Succubus. There are at least 20 of the monster that drops them on that map at any given time.

I love you, Aurora. <3

BUT YOUR NUTS ARE SO PRETTY.

#5 TheFiend666

TheFiend666

The Hell Dude

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts
Neutral

Posted 26 March 2010 - 12:23 AM

You can farm a LOT of immortal hearts in Pyramid 3 (I think that's where it was). I need them for my Succubus. There are at least 20 of the monster that drops them on that map at any given time.

I do same for more smexy Zealotus xD
There is a beast in man that needs to be excersised, not exorcised.
-Aton Szlandor LaVey

Quit RRO on 03/31/2010 but I always would be in my mind, a member Ascension Guild. Loki's largest family

Posted Image

#6 o0oXTCo0o

o0oXTCo0o

Advanced Member

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
Neutral

Posted 26 March 2010 - 05:34 PM

I guess that you guys just get them first! lol I go there and it's like I can barely find them because the map is so big and has all the little paths. And the only other place is in either Pyramids>Basement 1 or 2 where there's 30 Verits but it is even harder to find due to the Maze-like structure. But thanks guys!
Posted Image
o0oXTCo0o - Paladin
ConsumeBeer - Bard
HighRO - SinX
DIE DIE DIE DIE- Priest
OG Double OG - High Wiz
Ninja Say What - Ninja
oOoXTCoOo - Super Novice
oOqXTCqOo - Sage
oDoXTCoDo - Sniper
XTCo0oCreator - Creator