Photo

Katars and cards?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ravy

Ravy

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Neutral

Posted 08 March 2010 - 05:23 PM

Hello there, I would like some help with my sinx because, he is kinda sucky so I would like some katar and card suggestions (including donation items). My SinX is for normal playing and PvP. I'm not at home right now but when I'm back home I'll show you guys my stats too.

#2 Trilobite

Trilobite

• Lurker
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Neutral

Posted 08 March 2010 - 06:06 PM

Hello there, I would like some help with my sinx because, he is kinda sucky so I would like some katar and card suggestions (including donation items). My SinX is for normal playing and PvP. I'm not at home right now but when I'm back home I'll show you guys my stats too.

I can't suggest taking a glance at Truessence's Sinx guide enough: http://forums.rebirt...p?showtopic=288

Admittedly, he has yet to add info about cards, but as for most everything else, it's a very good resource.

Posted Image

Loki Server

• Merkava [FS High Priest] 13x
  • Skoe [PVE Gank Stalker] 12x
  • Terpsikhore [Crit Whip Gypsy] 1xx
Guild: Eldritch
(Recruiting all levels/classes!)

Eir Server

• Merkava [FS Aco] 5x
Guild: Elder Gods

#3 Black

Black

Fail + Fail = Win o.O

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts
Terrible

Posted 08 March 2010 - 07:31 PM

if you want katar, the Tierra Bg Katar is the best when combined whit a Turtle General card, if you want to use Thanatos, use a Specialty Jur whit Thana+TG+TG+SW

Went to buy cigarettes... be back... someday...

Posted Image

#4 Stolen Syn

Stolen Syn

i am trash please fuck my face

• PipPipPip
  • 3,377 posts
I Got Friends.. Who Knew?

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:04 PM

if you want katar, the Tierra Bg Katar is the best when combined whit a Turtle General card, if you want to use Thanatos, use a Specialty Jur whit Thana+TG+TG+SW

if you have a pvp helm (with the thana katar) thats correct, otherwise, use a hydra in placement of the SW

Stolen Syn - 255/120 Assassin Cross
Shorjewken - 255/120 Champion

Bear Jew - 255/120 Professor

[Personalititties]

All four Hall of Abyss MvPs have received a slight HP boost and anti-Asura measures installed.

A nerf? All for me? Aww Lux, you shouldn't have.~

Jake ! yes you could be a real SOB at times, but you knew the game better than 99.99% of players. You helped more players than you ever got credit for including myself. You kept the GM,s and the game honest. You made the game better simply because you cared. Our loss. All the best and hope you change your mind.