Photo

Paladin guide

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

#1 Da Ku ichi

Da Ku ichi

It doesnt have to make sense... im english

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts
Excellent

Posted 16 September 2009 - 11:19 PM

Posted Image

Index

The Basics

What stats so?
What donates to get?
What are cards for

Element immunity's how and why?

Paladin Useful skill facts

statuses what are they and how to counter?

Usefull Links

Leveling a paladin Donate
Maps,Gear and stats.

Mvp Hunnting

Stats
Equipment

Paladin Breakers (Woe)

Stats
Equipment

The Types -

Status and Damge per second

Dps Stats
Dps Equipment
Dps Pro'S and Con's

Sacrifice Paladin

Sac Stats
Sac Equipment
Sac Pro's And Con's

Shield Chain Paladin

SC Stats
SC Equipment
SC Pro's And Con's

Holy Cross Paladin

HC stats
HC Equipment
HC Pro's And Con's

Grand Cross Paladin

GC Stats
GC Equipment
Gc Pro's And Con's

Support Paladin

SP Sats
SP Equipment
SP Pro's And Con's

Pvp-

What Donates And Cards Do You Need

Paladin Vs Champ
Paladin Vs Lord Knight
Paladin Vs Sniper
Paladin Vs High Wiz
Paladin Vs Stalker
Paladin Vs Sinx
Paladin Vs Professor
Paladin Vs Clown
Paladin Vs Paladin
Paladin Vs Creators
Paladin Vs Ninja's

Posted Image

#2 Da Ku ichi

Da Ku ichi

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts
Excellent

Posted 16 September 2009 - 11:19 PM

The Basics

Stats what are they for ?

There are 6 different stats each is used in a particular type of Paladin.

Str - This Increases you attack, and your weight limit. as well as damage with Holy Cross,Shield skills and GrandCross

Agi - This will increase your Attack speed and your Flee, Flee makes you harder to hit with Basic melee attacks however will not help you avoid with magic attacks or skills.

Vit - This will increase your Health and over all soft Defense this is more for sac build there more hp you have the more damage you will do, but be wear the more Vit you have the more damage Thanatos card will do to you.
your best bet is not to go over 100 soft def or you will take more damage unless you are sac build or support build.

Int - This will increase your Magic attack, Sp(used for skills) and heal ability, it is best used for support paladins as well as increasing GrandCross damage.

Dex - This will increase your ability to hit the enemy your ability to hit is based on you hit and the enemy's flee. Dex will also reduce cast time on skills and add a small amount to your over all melee damage.

Luk - This will increase your critical hit (a hit that ignores defense) as well as giving you a + on your flee this is perfect doge this can be used to make you harder to hit even with no flee, finaly it also increases attack power a small amount.

What donate do i get?

Angra gives you around 3000-4000 attack but can only be used against mvp. (A must have for lvling donate)

For shear damage get the 50% extra damage helm this works well with most skill and will increase damage by 50%
also any +30 stat wings and +15 stat tail/rose.

For all around balance get a +30 stats helm, wings and +15 stats tail/rose.

If you choose to donate for some cards you might want to consider the following-

Turtle General - (cheaper in game) increases damage by 20% good for pvp and mvp.

Ghostring - (used to be cheaper in game ) reduces neutral damage by 75% good all around against melee.

Maya PurpleMaya Purple - Use full as it allows you to see hidden and cloaked players and monsters i must have for pvp.

Lord Knight - Usefull for Breaking and Damage per second types also good for one last shot, (tip: if you place your LK card in a different tail to the one you have on and put it on a hot key for when you need to use it you can get rid of the health penalty. ;P

Stormy Knight - Another must have for Paladins used in ShieldChain,Sacrifice and Dps /status.

Thanatos A card you will come to fear but useful for holy cross against Vit whores it will increase your damage if they have hight Vit.

Valkyri Randgris - Use full as it makes weapons unbreakable in pvp and mvp as well as adding 10% extra damage to your attacks and coursing dispel good for Dps/status build but its down fall is it allows some Lk's to keep re zerking .

Archangeling good but only in large amounts 4+ increases your Hp regeneration good for Grand Crossbuilds .

Amon Ra - this guys goes in your shoes and helps you against Dps attackers, gives you a buff that makes there normal attacks miss 90% of the time.

Lord of Death - good for coursing random statuses best with Dps build.

Tao Gunka - best used in Sac build as it doubles your hp at a cost of your def -50 def.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Palain skill Facts and Fiction.

Q - Can the element be Shield Chain be changed by converters ?
A - No it cant it may only be changed by freezing the enemy first it will then count as water 1 attack, or by stone cursing the enemy where by you will become earth1 while stoned.

Q - Can the element of Sacrifice Be changed by converters?
A - No same as SC it can only be changed by freezing your enemy first, or by stone cursing the enemy where by you will become earth1 while stoned.

Q - Do Cards such as Hydra and Turtle general Effect Sac Damage ?
A - Yes They do.

Q -Does Thanatos Card effect paladin skills?
A - Yes and No it will not effect Sac damage nor will it effect Shield Chain damage, however it will effect Holy Cross and standard attacks.

Q - Defender skill can your speed be increased while active?
A - While defender is active you will not be able to increase your moment speed even if you use speed potions or wind walk skills your speed will not increase.

Q - Defender Protects against all Ranged skills?
A - There is only one ranged skill this will not protect you from that is acid demonstration.

Q -
A -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Statuses and how to counter them

Blind
Shown as - your screen will turn black leaving a circle around you where you can see.
Effect - Makes it hard to see past about 5 squares all around you.
Cure - =-1&idesc=&iscript=&i_ele=-1&i_status=-1&i_race=-1&i_bonus=-1&icfix=&sort_r=0&sort_o=0&isearch=Search"]Panacea
Counter- =-1&idesc=&iscript=&i_ele=-1&i_status=-1&i_race=-1&i_bonus=-1&icfix=&sort_r=0&sort_o=0&isearch=Search"]Blinker head gear.

Stun
Shown as - Stars circles your head.
Effect - You will be unable to attack or use skills, attacks will also automatically hit you
Cure - Status Recovery skill will counter this status.
Counter - Evil Druid Card Mudusa Card

Curse
Shown as - A grim Reaper will appear over your sprite.
Effect - You will lose walking speed damage is reduced and luck becomes 0
Cure - =-1&idesc=&iscript=&i_ele=-1&i_status=-1&i_race=-1&i_bonus=-1&icfix=&sort_r=0&sort_o=0&isearch=Search"]Panacea the skill Bless also canceled this effect.
Counter - Evil Snake Lord Card

Poison
Shown as - You turn Purple
Effect - Lose of Hp every 3 secs.
Cure - =-1&idesc=&iscript=&i_ele=-1&i_status=-1&i_race=-1&i_bonus=-1&icfix=&sort_r=0&sort_o=0&isearch=Search"]Green Potion, =-1&idesc=&iscript=&i_ele=-1&i_status=-1&i_race=-1&i_bonus=-1&icfix=&sort_r=0&sort_o=0&isearch=Search"]Argiope Card Note: This will not make u immune to the status but it will stop the damage.

Silence
Shown as - ... will appear above your head
Effect - Use of skills Is Stopped while under this status
Cure - =-1&idesc=&iscript=&i_ele=-1&i_status=-1&i_race=-1&i_bonus=-1&icfix=&sort_r=0&sort_o=0&isearch=Search"]Green Potion, the skill cure will also work but can not be cast on your self when silenced.
Counter - =-1&idesc=&iscript=&i_ele=-1&i_status=-1&i_race=-1&i_bonus=-1&icfix=&sort_r=0&sort_o=0&isearch=Search"]Marc Card, Evil Druid Card

Confused
Shown as - Question mark will appear above your head
Effect - Unable to Attack or move
Cure - =-1&idesc=&iscript=&i_ele=-1&i_status=-1&i_race=-1&i_bonus=-1&icfix=&sort_r=0&sort_o=0&isearch=Search"]Green Potion
Counter - =-1&idesc=&iscript=&i_ele=-1&i_status=-1&i_race=-1&i_bonus=-1&icfix=&sort_r=0&sort_o=0&isearch=Search"]Nightmare Card will counter this effect.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Useful links-

Ratemysever One of the best sites, useful for everything there you will find-
Where can i get this item.
Where do i find that monster / Mvp.
What does a skill /item do.
Dungeon quests.
Head gear quests.
Maps.

(Please note that some head gears will not appear as they are custom head gears in that case use the guide section on here or try Questions and Answers.)

Iro Wiki This is another site that is very usefull for the same reasons as above

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leveling With Donates

Please note this is a donate focused guide,Ok first things first Leveling a Paladin With donates-

Starting As A Novice.
Equipment - before you even enter the grounds quip your wings + 30 stats,helm +30 stats or 50% damage depending on the helm you choose and tail +15 stats.( angra wont work till your lvl 2 use dagger you get till then)
Stats-As you lvl add stats accordingly you will need enough Agi and dex to get 196 while your using angra it will help you survive longer around 110 agi
and around 100 dex to help you hit the rest can go on Vit and Str asyou lvl to 100.
What attacks to use - While you have angra normal attacking should do but Shield Chain is also you strongest attack,if you face a enemy immune to neutral use Holy Cross or magnum break before you attack this will change your attack to fire fro a short time.

Map / Lvl
Novice Grounds 01-10
Orc Dungeon Floor 2 10 - 60 (Tip use Magnum Breaker on the mobs here also let the items drop it will bring in the Zenroc's so you can magnum them)
Abyss Lake Floor 3 60 - 80 (you will have to change to Crusader before here)
Thanatos Tower Floor 7 80 - 90 (if you find it to tough leave it till lvl 90)
Thanatos Tower Floor 9 90-100 (Timt to get reborn)

Repeat above till lvl 100 dont foget to change from high swordsman to paladin.
Stats after this point should go
Str 200+ (although you have angra so you could put it all on luck for critical hits I.E hits that ignore def)
Agi 120
Vit 100+
Int 0+ ( only important if you wanted to heal but angra does that for you)
Dex 150+
Luk 100+

Thanatos Tower floor 9 and up 100 - 120
Cursed Abbey 120 - 170 ( lvling in here use grand cross the magum break to get your hp back and repeat aim for the necromancer mobs), also having 4 abysmal knight cards on your angra for double damage on the necro's)
Morroc Dungeon 170 - 200 (note :this is bloody hard so you might want to skip to the next one if you do choose this one use 4 abysmal cards in a spear, and try to take a priest along to make your weapon holy property works on all morroc's also take berrys and fly wings place these on hot keys, use noraml attacks, holy cross and shield chain here.)
Thors Floor 1 170 -200 (Here you will want to use 4 vadon cards in your angra if you can sheild chain is your best bet as well as sac if you have the Vit.)
Thors Floor 3 200 - 230 (Same as above)
Catacombs 200 - 255 (Again absmal knight cards work best here but if its 2 hard stick to thors floor 3 till 255)

Reserved for guide work in progress

Posted Image

#3 Da Ku ichi

Da Ku ichi

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts
Excellent

Posted 16 September 2009 - 11:20 PM

Reserved for guide

Mvp Hunting With A Paladin

Using Sacrifice

Stats (note the 75 is assuming you have +30 stats helm and wings as well as a tail +15 stats)

Str 0+
Agi 150+ / 75 for 196 attack speed and makes you a litle harder to hit
Vit 255 /75
Int 0+/ 75
Dex 150+/75Luk
Luk 150+/75

Equipment
Weapon - Angra with 4 Abysmal knight cards in it.
Armour - Use Valk Armour as its indestructible use a Tao Gunka card for double Hp a must have
Sheild -CrossSheild Or Strong Shield so you don't get knocked back either shield is fine use a Ant Egg card+5%Hp
Garment - Valkyrie Manteau with a Aliot Card in it increases Hp 5%
Shoes - Marduk Card is also good to stop you getting silenced this will stop you using skills.
Accessory - Doesn't really matter, but 2 Brisiniamen would add +12 vit.

your ready to sac away, before the nerf one lot of sac's (5 hits) would kill 70% of all mvps now im not so sure but its still pretty strong.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using SheildChain.

Stats (note the 75 is assuming you have +30 stats helm and wings as well as a tail +15 stats)

Str 255/ 75 (Your main stat for Shield chain)
Agi 100/ 75 (Enought for 196 attack speed but no 100% needed for this build)
Vit 100 +/ 75 (just to help you stay alive)
Int 100 + / 75 ( only needed for sp for shield chain )
Dex 170+ / 75 ( Good for 3 things, Hit,No cast delay and more damage however small)
Luck 0+ /75 (not needed for shield chain mvp hunting )

Equipment

Weapon - Angra with 4 Abysmal Knight Cards in it.
Armour - Again use Valk as its indestructible Or you
could use Diabolus Armor this one isnt indestructible but when added with diabolus Ring +3 % Shield chain damage. As for a card Ghostring Card good to reduce Earthquake damage from valk and Orc lord. (However any card you choice would be ok)
Shield - Your most important item use a refined Cross Shield (+10 is best ) u should use CrossSield for the + 30% damage put a Alice Card in it to help you survive.
Garment - i'd stick to a valkyrie Manteau for 2 reasons, 1st the reflect is always good when added to your reflect skill.
and 2nd its indestructible. As for Card Its not that important you can use any but 2 good ones are Marse card helps against Drake and Ktullanux when your water immune.
Shoes - keeping it simple id use Sleipnir for the moment speed and the 20% hp bonus. (note: this isnt that important for Shield chain you could only get an increase or about 200 damage from using other shoes and card combo's so instead use them for survive ability when facing mvp's)
Head Gear Marduk card is a must have for Shield Chain in mvp rooms or pvp if you cant cast shield chain your fked.
all other cards can be picked your self.
Accessory - You can use either 2 Megingjard for + 80 Str or 1Megingjard and 1 Diabolus Ring if you have the armor combo for the +3% damage.
As for a card Its your choice 3 possible's are Errende Ebecee Card helps protect against ranged attacks, Horong Card good for the few Mvps That cloak and you could also use a Wikebine Tres Card this reduces the MVP's vit by 40% (note im not 100% if it works on mvps as well).

Note: for both Shield chain and Sac Mvp hunting u can use a pvp helm if you wish.

Paladin Emp Breakers.

Paladins can be breaker given enough time XD without gloom it takes around 20-25 secs,first and most important rule DONT USE SKILLS ON THE EMP THEY WONT WORK SAC IT AND YOU WILL DIE XD .

Stats

Str - 255 / 75
Agi - 100 / 75
Vit - 40+ / 75
Int - 0+ / 75
Dex - 140+ / 75
Luk - 100+ / 75

Equipment

Weapon - Orcish Axe [4] There are a few options for this you want to use the following Orc skel as well as Abyssmal knight and Turtle General. play around with them for the best result, i use 3 orc skel and 1 abyssmal knight card you could use 4 abyssmal but i cant remember if they stack XD my bad. (will update when i find out lol )
Armour -
Shield -
Garment -
Shoes -
Head Gear -
Lower -
Middle -
Upper -
Accessory 1 -
Accessory 2 -

Final Notes

Posted Image

#4 Da Ku ichi

Da Ku ichi

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts
Excellent

Posted 16 September 2009 - 11:22 PM

Paladins the types.

Status and DPS

Dps Stats

(this one is assuming you are using a pvp helm 50%more damage)

Str - 255/ 125 ( try to get max here for damage should be around 2100 - 2300 )
Agi - 100+/ 45 (Important , make sure u have enough for 196 attack speed even if your helm is striped.)
Vit - 55/ 45 ( Dont use over 100 as this will prevent you being raped by thanatos card ).
Int - 0/45 ( only needed for skills )
Dex - 200+/ 45 ( For hit )
Luk - 120+/ 45 ( for crit damage )

Dps Equipment

Weapon - always use a one handed spear for 3 reasons.

First it will give you extra range against some one with an axe,mace or sword.
Second you will not have to worry about The stalker skill reject sword.
Third you will be able to hit over some walls as well as gates in castles.

Next are the Cards you wish 2 use you have a few options here-

First weapon
is for status more then pure Dps use a +10 spear [4] in this i suggest an Lord Of Death Card , Valk Card , Stormy Knight Card and finaly a Phreeoni Card.

I know why these why not use TG's or Hydra's simple one of the best ways to stop you enemy is to immobilize them coursing random statuses hense the Lod, the Valk is to dispel you enemy , many times iv been killed purely because i lost my defensive buffs or my zerk but be aware Golden thief bug card will make them immune to this.(note you also get a 10% increase in damage with the valk card and your spear will not break.)

Next why use a Stormy Knight Card ? simple for its mass freeze effect while you hitting an enemy you will be casting storm gust all around you giving you the chance to freeze multiple enemies who would over wise attack you or your emp.

Finally the Phreeoni Card simple for more hit if you cant hit them then Dps is no good. (also see pro's and con's)

Second Weapon to have this one is more for pure Dps you will need a + 5 - +10 Battle Ground spear [1] (also known as Stormy Knight Card Why ? Same as before Freeze one or more of your enemies and helps if they have ghost armor on.

Second Card
Lord of Death card why? again to cast statuses slow the enemy down and increase your damage a little with Poison and External Bleeding.

Third Card you might want to use is Phreeoni Card again if you cant hit there's no point being Dps.

Armor -

Shield -

Garment -

Shoes -

Head Gear -
Lower -
Middle -
Upper -

Accessory 1-

Accessory 2 -

Dps Pro's and Cons

Posted Image

#5 Da Ku ichi

Da Ku ichi

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts
Excellent

Posted 17 September 2009 - 12:48 AM

hmm might need one more XD

Posted Image

#6 marreco167

marreco167

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 371 posts
Neutral

Posted 19 September 2009 - 08:20 PM

Finish it =DD

#7 3amuel

3amuel

• Lurker
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Neutral

Posted 23 September 2009 - 12:58 AM

Da Ku~~~ you created a guide...

that's so cool!!! gogogo!!

+1

:Rice:
Believing Nobody is dangerous ; Believing Everybody is Very Dangerous

#8 BaDKiD

BaDKiD

Advanced Member

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
Bad

Posted 23 September 2009 - 01:40 AM

Dude this is tight :D.

Finish it plox :3

Posted Image

#9 x_iFox-kun

x_iFox-kun

• Lurker
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Neutral

Posted 23 September 2009 - 01:52 AM

There's also the fact that you could create a beat down pally but this is mainly used for pvp. guarentee to work against most classes i used it untill u was 255 as well as the fact that i was non donor.

-Linboy Jr
Wiz~
Posted Image

#10 Tyki Mikk

Tyki Mikk

⎝⏠⏝⏝⏠⎠ I win =D

• PipPipPip
  • 405 posts
Neutral

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:05 PM

What if i disagree with your guide D:

Proud Member of:
Highline

Char(s):

x Tyki Mikk x - Paladin - At maximum.
Lord Ryuuseiu - Paladin - At maximum.
Yata Garasu - Paladin - At maximum.
ll Summer ll - Paladin - At maximum.
xI Tyki Mikk Ix - Paladin - At maximum.
x Yata Garasu x - Paladin - At maximum.
xl Tyki Mikk lx - Champion - At maximum.
x Vincent Valentine x - Assassin Cross - At maximum.
x Dreamzie x - Clown - At maximum.
GuiIIotine - White Smith - At maximum.
Psycho Moo - Sniper - At maximum.
x Piku Kun x - Soul Linker - At maximum.
Hatsuyuki - Lord Knight - At maximum.
Inexistence - High Wizzie - At maximum. eat thatttttt nats =D

Fear the COLORFUL Paladin.
My friends are here~

#11 Da Ku ichi

Da Ku ichi

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts
Excellent

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:33 PM

Dude this is tight :D.

Finish it plox :3

errrr i started but i cant be bothered XD ill try some more tonight.

What if i disagree with your guide D:

thats good to post whats wrong and ill update it no worries

Edit : ok im 2 tired now but ill do some more on sat i promise

Posted Image

#12 Luna Faith

Luna Faith

Luna Faith Guild Leader of Wings Of Angel

• PipPipPip
  • 1,197 posts
Neutral

Posted 16 October 2009 - 05:00 PM

errrr i started but i cant be bothered XD ill try some more tonight.

thats good to post whats wrong and ill update it no worries

Edit : ok im 2 tired now but ill do some more on sat i promise

Bump ^^
Nice Guide
keep up good work

In Wings Of Angel dont trust anyone they just back stab you especally if you think they are your friends Keep your friends close But keep Enemies Closer http://forums.rebirt...arming-service/ engaged to Dakuichi in real life got married in game 7 years ago cant wait to be married in real life 
Specail Thanks to Super Women who made this for me for my birthday ^^
Luna.jpg

#13 Popen

Popen

The Third Stage Boss

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
Excellent

Posted 25 October 2009 - 09:37 PM

You should also add that Evil Druid also counters Stone Curse and Freeze =).
Posted Image
Eat your Wheaties young Champions!

#14 Masipag na farmer

Masipag na farmer

Advanced Member

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
Neutral

Posted 27 October 2009 - 01:43 PM

One of sac build's con is it was NERFED. :Omg:

#15 Da Ku ichi

Da Ku ichi

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts
Excellent

Posted 28 October 2009 - 06:37 PM

i included the sac nerf and that it wont be as effective in mvp.

im working on this slowly as space button is fked.

Posted Image

#16 Da Ku ichi

Da Ku ichi

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 887 posts
Excellent

Posted 28 October 2009 - 06:45 PM

You should also add that Evil Druid also counters Stone Curse and Freeze =).

Fixed ty man

Edit the emp breaking and types shouldbe done by nextwednessday so long as my space bar holds out lol

Posted Image

#17 Luna Faith

Luna Faith

Luna Faith Guild Leader of Wings Of Angel

• PipPipPip
  • 1,197 posts
Neutral

Posted 24 November 2009 - 11:20 AM

Fixed ty man

Edit the emp breaking and types shouldbe done by nextwednessday so long as my space bar holds out lol

It is a good guide keep it up

In Wings Of Angel dont trust anyone they just back stab you especally if you think they are your friends Keep your friends close But keep Enemies Closer http://forums.rebirt...arming-service/ engaged to Dakuichi in real life got married in game 7 years ago cant wait to be married in real life 
Specail Thanks to Super Women who made this for me for my birthday ^^
Luna.jpg

#18 BaDKiD

BaDKiD

Advanced Member

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
Bad

Posted 25 November 2009 - 05:45 AM

I am a little surprised to see the lack of AA builds.
but. It is still a work in progress I understand ;D
Keep it coming buddy

Bump

Posted Image

#19 allstarskyway

allstarskyway

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
Terrible

Posted 21 December 2009 - 05:08 AM

were you the one the gave me the shoes? Thanks bro. :No1: I am looking forward to this guide. I just maxed my paladin today. :No1: :No1: Looks like i have to start looking forward on buying pvp equips and mvp too!. :Ggg: :Ggg: :Ggg:

#20 Tyki Mikk

Tyki Mikk

⎝⏠⏝⏝⏠⎠ I win =D

• PipPipPip
  • 405 posts
Neutral

Posted 21 December 2009 - 06:14 AM

lol 255 str xD!~!!!!!

Proud Member of:
Highline

Char(s):

x Tyki Mikk x - Paladin - At maximum.
Lord Ryuuseiu - Paladin - At maximum.
Yata Garasu - Paladin - At maximum.
ll Summer ll - Paladin - At maximum.
xI Tyki Mikk Ix - Paladin - At maximum.
x Yata Garasu x - Paladin - At maximum.
xl Tyki Mikk lx - Champion - At maximum.
x Vincent Valentine x - Assassin Cross - At maximum.
x Dreamzie x - Clown - At maximum.
GuiIIotine - White Smith - At maximum.
Psycho Moo - Sniper - At maximum.
x Piku Kun x - Soul Linker - At maximum.
Hatsuyuki - Lord Knight - At maximum.
Inexistence - High Wizzie - At maximum. eat thatttttt nats =D

Fear the COLORFUL Paladin.
My friends are here~