Photo

Wounded / Satan Morroc Quest

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mecha Monty

Mecha Monty

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Neutral

Posted 02 September 2009 - 04:12 AM

Okay, here's the deal. I have no idea how to summon, or find, Satan Morroc. Basically, I know nothing about the quest because even though I've read everything I could find about it, I have no luck. I go to the market and see what items people are selling, so I know finding and killing him isn't impossible.

Anyway, I've gotten into the map where Morroc spawns, need two people in a party to get in and all that, I'm good on that part. But I have no idea what the "group of evil" is. I've read that a lot. I've killed at least 100 Morroc's Shadows in one setting, and talked to the "Space Time Gap" at least that many times and nothing has happened. I'm confused. How do I spawn Morroc? Please don't use any acronyms in your replies, as I oftentimes have no idea what they mean.

Here are some things I've heard about the quest that I would also liked clarified. There is a difference between Wounded Morroc and Satan Morroc. There can only be one party on the map at a time to spawn Morroc.

Thanks in advance for the help.

#2 Ultima

Ultima

♥ラブリ ヤンデレ♥

• Lurker
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,551 posts
Good

Posted 02 September 2009 - 04:22 AM

There is a difference between Wounded Morroc and Satan Morroc.

Yes, Wounded Morroc spawns on a different map like a regular MVP and drops items...
Satan Morroc is spawned by the Group of Evil and has no drops...

There can only be one party on the map at a time to spawn Morroc.

I think there can be more than one party in the map, but only one of them can spawn Satan Morroc...
Not completely sure about this one...

How do I spawn Morroc?

As you said, talk to the Group of Evil...
The Group of Evil can be located at the coordinates {171, 227} (type /where to see your coordinates)...
Also, somebody else may have already spawned Satan Morroc somewhere...

Mami-1.gif

#3 Mecha Monty

Mecha Monty

• Lurker
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Neutral

Posted 02 September 2009 - 04:44 AM

Oh. Well then! This is really helpful... and mildly disappointing now that I looked up Wounded Morroc and discovered that it could take up to 12 hours to spawn. Either way, thank you.